Reviews for Taming The Wolf
Crazy Irish Lass chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
Great story, I'm glad this didn't turn out like I thought it would, it's good to be wrong about these things.
Rehtaeh chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
That was so good! I think you need to do a sequel... I am not sure how, but you need to. I liked it a lot. I hope any other stories you have written are like this one. I am at a loss of what to say. If it wasn't for my Dad calling me to clean my room and go to bed, I would look at more stories, to search for a follow up to this one, to read before bed. But I can't. So, I bid you good night. And good luck with your writing.
Rehtaeh chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
This is te best Slayers fic I have ever read, I don't see many Lina/Zel fics, but I savor them when I can. I am a total fan of L/Z. I like the plot twist too. Ant the fact that they are in modern times. I also like the use of the magic names. I have a thing for sad fics for some reason. They just... get to me. Well, Keep on going, I have to read chapter 2 now. _v Peace!
Shadow Knight2 chapter 2 . 10/4/2002
Wow. I'm sad to see that you don't have more reviews for such an excellent story. I actually first read this story on another site, but here, it's excellent none the less. Such a thrilling story indeed. I love how you eventually made Lina hook up with Zel in the end. They seem to be perfect. I also like how you continued to twist the plot, this way and that. It's an interesting view on how you would put Lina and Zel and all the characters of Slayers into a real life situation. I can't say that I would ever consider Lina having done something like _that_ before. Yet, in it's own way it makes sense. I do hope you continue to write more stories and grant us more reading entertainment. I hope you write more stories soon. Ciao. _~