Reviews for Things Are Better If I Stay
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 6/6
Is Harry not using any magic at all? I understand, maybe, not accidentally using magic on muggle burglars but what about wards? Harry could put up protection wards and such around the house.
choxpastry chapter 11 . 12/17/2015
AO3? Umm... well I can't find it anywhere. Did you abandon it? Such a shame, This story really good.
Eyes-Of-Mystery chapter 11 . 1/10/2015
I can not find this story or you on the Archive...I am really enjoying this story and am really disappointed that you have ended it like this. I really wish to finish reading it if at all possible.
enezi chapter 11 . 1/1/2015
Shouldn't have posted this as completed. What a let down.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
(frowns in confusion)
What's up with Sam?
MangaFreak3 chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
This is nice. But Harry is such a wimp to the point that it's almost annoying to read now. Surely what happened to his "Constant Vigilante" thing that Moody drilled into him during the war? And during the war I would have expected Harry to encounter at least one or two vampire or something. I mean wasnt there a vampire in cannon called Sanguini or something. So the "Omg I do not know that you are a vampire" is a very very hard to believe.
tamashiyuki chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
very goooooooood!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
I REALLY HOPE TO SEE THIS AGAING SOON BECAUSE IT ROCK'S !

The Crimson Mage.
elvesknightren chapter 11 . 10/1/2014
Hi, I'm happy you're not abandoning this story even if you're reworking it. But I was wondering if this story was already on AO3 or somewhere where readers could save the old version before you deleted it.

Very excited to read the new version when you get a chance to redo this :)
Kai19 chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
I really like this story so far! It's brilliantly written, the flow is smooth, even the romantic part isn't rushed, and it's a wonderful read. I hope there will be a new chapter soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Harry would have put wards around the house, and changed his name to black. This Harry is careless, suicidal or an idiot.
NBrokenShacklesN chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
like-slash chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
why the heck is harry so WEAK?
jgood27 chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
Love this story and can't wait to read more
thebellowingpixie chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
I love your story so much I'm procrastinating coloring my hair just to read the new chapter. That's A LOT of love XP Quick question: Where was Teddy during Harry's hospital stay? It may have been mentioned before and I just missed it, but if you could do a quick note or PM me back that would be great. Thanks for writing and I can't wait to read more!