Reviews for Invisible Ties
348joey chapter 10 . 8/30
Favorite line this chapter:
"That was way too cool an entrance for you to die now!"

This story notably different from one in game. Should be interesting.
348joey chapter 9 . 8/30
"Called it!"
Sounds like something he'd say alright.

He might not have signed up to be an assassin, but how could I resist making him one after he reached level 10 thief?

At least Robin has his priorities strait.
348joey chapter 8 . 8/30
"He's only fifteen"? Lissa is sixteen!
TheBobcat18 chapter 67 . 8/27
This story was absolutely amazing! There are very few stories out there that I read to completion (mostly because I have the attention span of a gnat when reading) but I could not put this one down. You crafted a masterpiece metallover. I see there is a sequel... I look forward to losing myself in that story as well!

TheBobcat
348joey chapter 43 . 8/23
"you called me by my name just then"
Um, no she didn't. She called you "silly".

"Yarne had been being veeeeeery gentle"
Just tell that to Robin when he comes back with a Thoron charged and ready. That'll give Yarne enough time to run while your dad is dazed.

"I have to kill the Taguel. It's the only way, Yarne has to die."
If only Panne were remotely close by when he said that.

"It's rabbit stew on the menu tonight!"
Knowing his cooking skills, he'd probably fail to even cook Yarne. Maybe just give him a warm bath.
348joey chapter 31 . 8/19
I can't help but feel the voice in his head is trying to use his affection for Lucina to turn him evil.
"Lord Grima, can you hear me?"
"Validar, where is Lucina? Is she safe? Is she alright?"
"It seems, in your anger, you killed her."
"I...I couldn't have. She was alive! I felt it!"
"This SUUUUUUUUUCKS!"
randomuser1234 chapter 67 . 5/4
Best story I've read yet...
Derivative chapter 67 . 2/20
This is fantastic! Your pacing is simply excellent-it's rare to find a fan-made work like this one that doesn't feel rushed. What makes this story so special is all the little things you included between the action scenes to add depth to the characters. Despite being completely unfamiliar with the game and how massive this cast is, I really got to know a lot about every character. I've never played Fire Emblem before, but if the cast and plot are as vibrant as you made them in this story, I know I will enjoy it.
Blitzkrizer chapter 1 . 1/29
This was really awesome! I started reading it like 5 days ago, and it was the only thing I could think about doing while at work. I just wanted to go home and continue to read more!
Takamura Yui chapter 67 . 12/16/2017
I'm speechless, this was really good!
Laughed a lot, cried a bit.

A nice read, great work!

Cheers~
Anonymous chapter 67 . 12/13/2017
Just stumbled upon this fic, and I thoroughly enjoyed it beginning to end. A well done story that was well written and didn't bore me like some other retellings of the game! I think I'm going to browse and read your other stories now, since I'm done this one! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 67 . 9/21/2017
Exelente escritura y final resmasterizado. Eres muy bueno dando protagonismo a los demas personajes.
Me quede impresionado. No seria demasiado pedir "Futuro pasado"?
Eres un muy buen escritor
supercee chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
I rate this story 10/10 not because it is perfect but because this should be a benchmark to compare all other stories on this site to. You set the standards of everything at almost an insurmountable level. Character are belivable but true to source material. Changes are well thought out and solve holes in the lore's logic and reasoning. Original characters are tastefully done and build upon the sources lore and deepen the world that the lore originally created. The world was built and expanded upon beautifully with masterful description. Fight and battle scenes were handled with a degree of skill I rarely see keeping things engaging, realistic while still maintaining that masterfull description previously mentioned. The only things that I would change about this story are my own personal prefences and I acknowledge that you are well within your artistic liberties to completely deny what I am about to say just because I have no idea of what your design process was and why you made the artistic decisions. So with that in mind, I really don't like Lucina Robin stories. Granted this story did it the best out of all of the one's that I've seen but I was just never able to shake that feeling that in my interpretation Robin is more like Chrom in playing a fatherly role in the future so tk me it comes off a little weird that Lucina devrlops feelings for Robin. With that being said I would have enjoyed Robin Say-ri or Robin Cordelia more just because I see them as potential partners for Robin instead of that parental relationship I see with Robin and Lucina. Along the same vein I didn't really like the Yarne and Morgan relationship just because I was shown what could have been with Morgan and the Feroxi tracker mostly because Yarne's character just wasn't my cup of tea. Once again that is just my personal opinion. Finally the last thing is a legitimate piece of criticism and it is my only one for this story and that is that Robin should have stayed dead in the last chapter. This is just my opinion once again but you had already pulled the stunt of Robin dies and gets revived once and so I was completely and fully expecting you to do it again. So I would have loved it if you actually killed off Robin as his price for peace and have him sacrifice himself to save the world like they made him out to have done in the game. That is just my opinion and I am sure many many people would have disagreed with me but I think that that would have been an amazing plot twist. Finally I shall reiterate just in case anything above shook anyone's resolve to read this story 10/10 I would pay a small fortune to reread this story for the first time.
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Gotta love Henry. xD Nothing will ever faze that guy.
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Gotta love Henry. xD Nothing will ever faze that guy.
1,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »