Reviews for Invisible Ties
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 8/27
Damn this story. Damn this story to hell.

Oh don't think I do t like this fanfic. In fact I LOVE it. But it's because of that that I also loath it's existence. Because of how well written and how damn near perfect this story is I cannot find it in me to enjoy other Robin/Lucina fanfictions. Even ones that I would normally categorize as good are garbage compared to this. Might as well add them to the heap. (CRUNCH!)

This fanfiction is essentially a masterpiece. The writing is masterfully done, the characters are so likeable, even moreso than from the game that this story is honestly a better experience than the actual game. There is so much good I can say about this fanfic that it's basically ruined other Robin/Lucina fanfics for me. I'm glad this story is here and that you put all the time and effort into it, and that it received the attention it very much deserves. I'd honestly probably rank this in my top ten fanfictions. Definitely one of my favorite"Novelization" of the source material.
RandomFF.netUser chapter 32 . 5/9
Things are starting to depart from canon, and Grima is... FAR more powerful than he was in-game, apparently. It's all happening now!
RandomFF.netUser chapter 21 . 5/6
Oh, Henry. Never change.
RandomFF.netUser chapter 18 . 5/5
Heh, Fae the dragon scholar. I should not have found that as funny as I did.
Guest chapter 54 . 11/12/2020
i would like to point out that this is longer than War and Peace.
Guest chapter 67 . 10/18/2020
You should read a fanfiction named “For the love of the lord of the white tree” it has 43 chapters. In this fanfiction there’s a big emphasis on the friendship between Legolas and Aragorn from The lord of the rings, I was hoping this story would bring a brotherhood love between Chrom and Robin the same way “For the love of the lord the white tree” brought Legolas and Aragorn’s. Their friendship is very common and superficial in this story, which is not the case in the game, in the game we can see that Chrom would give up his own life for Robin if he needed too and that he couldn’t live in a world without Robin, and Robin would give his for Chrom, over and over again. But the story was nice, good work.
blackcharizard762 chapter 45 . 9/13/2020
I know it's rather pointless now to say it now but it's kind of upsetting that Robin only used Mjolnir once
Krav chapter 67 . 8/23/2020
That was so incredibly enjoyable, it sated my desire to play the game again yet increased it all at the same time. Very well written, loved it.
Krav chapter 55 . 8/19/2020
Well. Dang.
Krav chapter 50 . 8/17/2020
As soon as Robin sent her ahead, I knew she was dead
Krav chapter 45 . 8/17/2020
That was pretty great, enjoyed that a lot
Krav chapter 34 . 8/16/2020
I know you didn't actually just do what you did
Krav chapter 28 . 8/15/2020
Wow. I.. wow.
Krav chapter 17 . 8/14/2020
ADORABLE
Krav chapter 16 . 8/14/2020
How dare you make me ship Robin and Tharja THIS hard;especially when I know the end result.

Seiously, you fill in the details and small stories just beautifully
1,371 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »