Reviews for Invisible Ties
blackcharizard762 chapter 45 . 9/13
I know it's rather pointless now to say it now but it's kind of upsetting that Robin only used Mjolnir once
Krav chapter 67 . 8/23
That was so incredibly enjoyable, it sated my desire to play the game again yet increased it all at the same time. Very well written, loved it.
Krav chapter 55 . 8/19
Well. Dang.
Krav chapter 50 . 8/17
As soon as Robin sent her ahead, I knew she was dead
Krav chapter 45 . 8/17
That was pretty great, enjoyed that a lot
Krav chapter 34 . 8/16
I know you didn't actually just do what you did
Krav chapter 28 . 8/15
Wow. I.. wow.
Krav chapter 17 . 8/14
ADORABLE
Krav chapter 16 . 8/14
How dare you make me ship Robin and Tharja THIS hard;especially when I know the end result.

Seiously, you fill in the details and small stories just beautifully
Krav chapter 12 . 8/13
I ship the fell blood and the taguel now and it's entirely your fault.
Krav chapter 11 . 8/13
I don't know how you managed to get me shipping Robin with Lucina, Cordelia, and ESPECIALLY Panne all at the same time but I applaud you for it.

I was worried in the beginning that this story might be mostly just rehashing the story but you've really gone on with the details and stories! I love it
Krav chapter 1 . 8/12
"I wrote this story with the intention that people not familiar with the universe of Fire Emblem could enjoy it as a stand-alone piece."
The moment I looked upon you, I knew you were my nigga.
Seriously that's the best kind of thing for fanfiction author to do imo, I've gotten into different fandoms and enjoyed the source material itself several times over whenever people do it like that.
I haven't even started reading yet, but I'm excited. Glad I didn't read this before playing though, don't wanna be spoiled :P
Insaneauthor050701 chapter 62 . 5/14
why keep simia alive it makes no sense by all rights she should be dead by now
Insaneauthor050701 chapter 28 . 5/12
ngl don't like this conclusion with Sayri. tbh doesn't make much sense to me besides the fact that you were set on.a Lucina pairing from the beginning. With the way you have written the story he should have had at least a couple of brief romances. Just because there is a set pairing doesn't mean you can explore others.
rebfan90 chapter 67 . 10/7/2019
just got through reading the story! thank you for such an amazing story! Thank you for the time and effort you put in to deliver this amazing work.
1,365 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »