Reviews for Invisible Ties
rebfan90 chapter 67 . 10/7/2019
just got through reading the story! thank you for such an amazing story! Thank you for the time and effort you put in to deliver this amazing work.
Bethly Tronto chapter 1 . 8/27/2019
I forgot how time paces in Invisible Ties. Say'Ri in the new timeline should've conceived Morgan during the Shepherds' return from the Valm campaign at most length (if I say that right). How else should they have named Morgan before his...awakening.
Red Glasses chapter 67 . 8/19/2019
GG
-would play again
Narusawa Rikka chapter 65 . 8/19/2019
It doesn't feel forced at all, comrade.
Synaesthesia chapter 63 . 8/19/2019
This writer's block of yours concerns with your incompentency in writing by scribbling in humour. But hey I'm not complaining yet still I must say they were unnecessary. I feel bad posting this.
Hellflower chapter 60 . 8/19/2019
No, Robin, you're supposed to say was to trick your your enemies you have to trick your nakamas. Kappa.
Oral Hygiene chapter 49 . 8/18/2019
I binge-watched the first five episodes of Vento Aureo so this was a nice read seeing Chrobin goodness in David Pro Part 5 artstyle. FYI I also did from watching Hyoukers. I partially read through the day this chapter so I forgot what I was supposed to say. I hope we can get to see your scrapped content. They hardly conversed.
MoonshineGiggles chapter 48 . 8/17/2019
I failed to mention this few chapters ago but in my non-reading time I just can't stop thinking about Morgan. Not only that, for the first time since ever I had to experience once more my long lost ability to have daydream frippery fantasies. I feel this warmth inside my heart and the imagination of Yarne making Morgan happy makes me... swoon. I just realized that this feeling I have was nostalgic. I thought to myself that I had never felt this heartfelt blessings and fantasies of seeing characters love each other. I have lost this phenomenon.

I'm going to miss this feeling. I have thought about it. About why I had this emotion (Snow Halation) just came back to me feeling alien but somehow it felt home and welcoming. Is it because that she is a daughter and through the factor of being a daughter you obtain the love of a father to his daughter? Is it because Yarne has white chocolate skin; granted that through my racism blessed the rains down the never-thought-before possibility that this kind of love exists? I really genuinely feel heartfelt love Morgan and Yarne have for each other. Is it because that I read this without the LGBTQ context and agenda and subtext in dialogue? I have become this jaded but really, they're just too cute together and I really really feel happy for Morgan and Yarne. Is it because Yarne's a fluffy timid bunny married to Morgan having bunny children?

I guess I read enough romance to never feel this emotion again and the fact that I may never this short amount of time of my daydream fantasies of shipping these two, I never thought I would welcome them back again from reading this fanfiction. Thank you, metallover.

The dialogues from the game are so fucking day and night obvious that it feels awkward, forced, abused and obvious (twice) that I can't believe I just read through that. And I just read them with the prose context of the first 48 fucking chapters and even then I can tell which lines are obvious. You just cannot compare to the superior chads the writers they are. Reading the game dialogue was like the opposite day in a chapter where reading them was like watching B-rated movie dialogue, I was cringing at your credibility as a writer- sorry, I meant to say author. I felt sorry for your Robin when he turned into a gigachad I felt my dick explode compared to the pussy virgin cuck you made the sorry excuse yourself.

I love the hot spring scene, I still wish they went inside. Hehe. Guhehehe. I would rather cuddle with Lucina. God bless, my friend. I love this story.
Witika chapter 48 . 8/17/2019
Why dud you fucking copy-Paste this chapter? If feels so wrong, unnatural and unoriginal in context. This is a so bad chapter, bro. ):
Sugoi Dekai chapter 43 . 8/16/2019
Gawds, I can't get Morgan out of my head. She got kissed, the kisser in questioned got gotted, her dad happenned, she got fucking stomped on like she was a mini. And then she kissed, got kissed passionately, and got laid. She got it laid more than what Robin toiled for. Yea, I won't deny the fanservice Robin had. But dude man, ain't she a loaded (lol) gal instead of MU's baby girl.
zubhanwc3 chapter 30 . 8/15/2019
okay, just have to say, I dislike this chapter. it was clear, from the start of the battle, that the entire point of this chapter was to create a casualty. it feels very manufactured, rather than natural
Warspite chapter 39 . 8/15/2019
This is just stupid. Haha. Gawds, the nerve of this author. Haha
Jim Milbrae chapter 30 . 8/15/2019
-End chapter-
...
Aw, shit. Ay what the fuck, bro?! Shit got fucked up. What the fuck.
MindfulDegenerat chapter 30 . 8/15/2019
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She got blacked! I love this; best fanfic ever!
MentallyARetard chapter 29 . 8/15/2019