Reviews for Invisible Ties
Emilia Sinclair chapter 28 . 8/14/2019
It looked exactly like Morgan's.

OHNONONONONONONONONONONONO
OHNOBROS
Conn Doyle chapter 27 . 8/14/2019
"I will not blink first."

Jesus fucking Christ, Robin.
zubhanwc3 chapter 9 . 8/14/2019
I am so happy that this fic exists. most fire emblem fics are about awakening, but to me, it has one of the most boring gameplays of the series to date. this is as far as I got in the game before I dropped it in boredom, but I have been interested in the story. I really am liking all the extra details that you added from the start to here, but I kind of wish that you touched upon the side stories as well
Yoruda chapter 25 . 8/14/2019
You used tsuwamono here; now know this that I'm just a ween still learning nips, you could have used senshi here instead. Hm, idk. Maybe tsuwamono's for Orientals I guess- excuse me, proud Nips.
TS-878 chapter 1 . 8/13/2019
This story is extremely well written. It is by far the best fire emblem fanfic that I’ve read, and quite possibly the best fan fanfiction in general. Very well done.
Milkwad chapter 17 . 8/13/2019
You should've gone/shipped Lon'Qu•Panne. ):
Review-tan chapter 14 . 8/12/2019
["And she didn't leave your side until you were safely in this very bed," Lon'qu said from across the room. "I think someone might have some admirers."]

Too many of them apparently.
Red Forest chapter 12 . 8/12/2019
Asahikagi chapter 9 . 8/11/2019
Sumia is so clingy it's disturbingly tempting! Not like this, you have Chrom, dammit!
tohitakotana chapter 19 . 6/30/2019
you should throw this at nintendo see if theyll take it as a series of light noveks man
Krescent chapter 67 . 6/23/2019
Hi metalllover,

Thank you so much for making this. I feel kinda emotional rn its almost pathetic but I feel so satisfied. Your recounting of the story has been the focus of my free time for the past month and I can say I thoroughly enjoyed it. I got so attached to these characters that I just realized had only scratched the surface of with the game. They felt real to me, as did Ylisse. I became so invested that I actually cared for these characters. Your story and skill with the English language constantly awed me and made me feel deeply for the characters. I cannot thank you enough for sticking with this story and ending it in a satisfying way...

And then I discovered the ongoing sequel. lmao.

I so look forward to reading it and getting thrust back into the world again after the shock of reaching this one's conclusion.

You are a wonderful author and you have brought joy to many. Thank you for that, and I wish you the best of luck in your future.

Love,
A metallover fan 3

~Nagaspeed
Faranon423 chapter 53 . 4/27/2019
Isn'T iT bLazINg blAdE?
Coolsteal chapter 16 . 4/22/2019
This fic made me like Tharja. Way to go.
348joey chapter 67 . 4/16/2019
"Did you honestly [memorize] every one?"
"Nah, just the important emotional-blackmail ones,"

I think I put off reviewing this long enough.

Easily one of my new favorite fanfictions for FE. It was engaging, with a lot of new and unique bits added in, good lines, and just overall enjoyable. Spelling and grammar were acceptable. Good flow, believable characters, nothing gross. The only criticism I can think of for it is the title is kind of over used, though that's more to do with its popularity as a title than anything else.

Overall, I give this story a rating of 18 dolphins out of 12 Dictaphones. *fanfare and confetti*
Shadowolf57X chapter 24 . 3/20/2019
This story has been amazing so far. Even though I already knew that Robin would end up with Lucina I was still hoping for Robin to be with Cordelia lol. The funny thing is that I shipped Robin and Lucina but this story is when I changed my mind and started shipping Robin and Cordelia.
1,366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »