Reviews for Invisible Ties
X the Reaper chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Very good, very good!
X the Reaper chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Very good, I like how you're keeping in canon while still adding your own interesting bits.
FlameUser64 chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Slightly disturbed to notice that I forgot to point out you've been spelling Frederick's name wrong, too.

I was afraid you were going to kill off Sumia like the last fanfic I read did. Although in that one, she somehow died from a single shot of a Thoron. Granted, the opponent was Validar, but she's still a Pegasus Knight and that's still not Wind magic.

Other question: How can Robin ride a pegasus? I thought they didn't like guys. (That's the only excuse I can think of for why Pegasus Knights are always female. It also explains the reaction of that wounded pegasus when Chrom approached it.)
FlameUser64 chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
So I'm just reviewing to point out that "pegasus" is singular, and "pegusi" is plural. Like "cactus" and "cacti".

Oh, and that this chapter was really freakin' funny.
AceofSpades2736 chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
Love it! can't wait for more
X the Reaper chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Awesome and funny. Keep it up!
gokart48 chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Amazing, the writing is very fluent and exciting to read! I can only hope that this story does not get abandoned like most of Awakening fics. Ahem...not to sound like a fan boy but...Please do Avatar/Lucina! ...If you don't want to then...I understand, but please PM first so I don't get my hopes up. Commander Shepard and I would like to see it. (Yes I am a huge Mass effect fan too) . Anyways enough rambling. Keep up the good work!
Guardian54 chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
I'd like to think Raimi isn't stupid, which is why in my writings she'll be shown as having fired the initial volley with practice lances (not that they're any less deadly if you get nailed in the eye) mostly as a test. She had also recently gotten her elite forces traded out for a batch of new recruits she had to hammer into shape (explaining how weak the border guard troops are)...

I vote Robin/Tharja to maximize the next generation's Galeforce count! (Tharja, Sully and Nah need Robin, Gaius and Donnel to produce daughters that can get Galeforce, the other kids either already have it from Mom or are boys who can't help it since their mothers can't get it.) Of course, there are other reasons, but still it's my OTP (Lucina is a distant second due to drama content involved, and Tiki is just behind her cause of trolling Naga: "So yeah, your mortal enemy, me, got hitched with your daughter.")
DarkChain chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Nicely done, keep up the good work.
I like the way you add things to the actual story, it's good to get a better view at the charakters.
I'm looking forward to future chapters :)
Fireminer chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
You are a promising writer, I say. Not much about Action, but indeed you have talent with Drama.

Looking forward to where would this lead to!
X the Reaper chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Very nice and funny. Keep up the good work!
AceofSpades2736 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Damn man, your writings leaving me in the dust! Keep at it!
X the Reaper chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Very good! This is getting better by the chapter! I hope to read more of this story.
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Really well written! The only complaint I have is that, like many other fics of this type, it follows the basic plot of the game very closely. Don't be afraid to add your own spin on things and show us something we haven't seen before! If you do that, this could be really great :)
X the Reaper chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Very good! I see plenty of potential here. Keep up the good work.
1,366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 Next »