Reviews for Choices
cmfisher chapter 18 . 8/25/2016
Draco?
Destinydoragon chapter 18 . 8/24/2016
Ginny and Draco hmm mm never would have saw them as a couple.
I like Draco but I don't like Ginny. Hopefully Draco changes Ginny in to a likeable witch hmmm can't wait to see how this goes. Great story Harry and Hermione are one of my favorite OTPs.
starboy454 chapter 17 . 8/20/2016
excellent update
pianomouse chapter 16 . 8/17/2016
I hope that Hermione takes the time to calm down and listen.
Fix it Please chapter 16 . 8/17/2016
Wall of text, unreadable as is, please correct, thanks.
starboy454 chapter 16 . 8/17/2016
good update some one needs to slap Ginny for what she try to do
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 16 . 8/17/2016
Wow...um, no spacing in here...
laugh0ften2012 chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
Please please upsate soon! Its been so long and i can't stand not knowing what's going to happen! I can't wait to see Ginny get what she deserves.
dark m00n angel chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
Omg poor Harry and Hermione... Ginny it's evil! Lol
Great story please update soon!
hpnut1 chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
Update again soon and I hope you put her in her place!
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
An interesting chapter for others to play their games. Sad Ginny still does not realize that she missed her chance when she expected Harry to be part of her life rather than sharing in Harry life with his godson as Hermione and her parents did. Pity Draco is already preparing for the next war. Sad clueless Ronald thought Quidditch was more important to distract Harry with than to let him have that all important communication to Hermione so she would know what is happening.
Where you do wish to go with this story?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
Rea558750 chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
Oh wow can't wait for more
KathyCosta chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
OMG! i really hope hermione puts ginny in her place and harry put draco in his place too, i hope this don't mess they travel
Guest chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
this was ridiculously unbelievable.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
um. if she really loved him she would take him as he is. not take away his dreams or wishes in anything, much less occupation.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »