Reviews for A Twist of Fate
Gina chapter 21 . 9/17/2011
I cried alot in the end - it's just too sad and unbearable!

(I'm a super AF/HS fan)
rosejack617 chapter 21 . 7/6/2011
This story made me cry. I'm sniffling as I write this! At first I didn't think I would like this story, but it pulled me in and I couldn't stop reading it! It's very well written and I got more than I expected! Great job! Especially since the last 2 chapters made me cry!
Don't knowDon't careDon't ask chapter 21 . 10/3/2010
Well, let's just say I got more than I've hoped for. Maybe you could change the summary just a but because when I first read the summary I thought it is a alternate set of event where there are no Artimis etc. Well, for the ending in real life it could have been worse. At least there were no misunderstanding in the end.

Fadey chapter 21 . 5/23/2010
It's so sad:( I almost cried. But this story is very well done, good work!:)
the puzzled cretic chapter 15 . 4/17/2009
what went wrong ? how can you be so Cruel? is this an A/H or a T/H?
Jewel chapter 20 . 3/21/2009
i do hope u get this review. ur a brilliant writer. i hope u have success in the future. good bye *sob* when ur famous one day, i hope u come back 2 visit fanfic once in a while
Jewel chapter 20 . 3/21/2009

how could u succumb people 2 tears like that! shamelessly! without saying sorry! no last kiss? i would prefer a happy ending u no!
Jewel chapter 18 . 3/21/2009
in the american version it said he had deep blue eyes that were almost black.

he is rather handsome isnt he?
Jewel chapter 14 . 3/21/2009
trouble/holly is kinda wrong 2 me
Jewel chapter 13 . 3/21/2009
u said this would not be a sappy love story, what will it be then?
Jewel chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
how can u be so d'arvitng good at writing ?

u r the best writer ive ever known!

u match artemis's and holly's personality more than any writer i know!
barcarolle chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
You've done a truly remarkable job with this story. I read your user profile, and I know that you're no longer writing here. I hope that you still get this review.

I read this story...about four years ago, just one year younger than when you started on This was one of my first fanfiction, and I must thank you for making the experience such a great one.

Your profile has made me all sentimental. But I wish you the best in your future endevours. Please send me a link to your original fiction, if they are posted somewhere online.
radiobeans chapter 21 . 9/20/2006
that was the saddest story i've ever read on it was a great one, too. thanks.
Brizo chapter 21 . 5/27/2006
WOW! I TOTALLY ABSOTUELY LOVE IT! I ahve nothing to say but my admiration for a great piece of work and thank you for sharing this work with so many other Artemis Fowl fans!

*adds to favs*

Flying Muslim Man chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Kinda disturbing, seeing as Holly is an 80 year old midget, and Artemis is, like, 12.