Reviews for Harry Potter and the Congregation of the Asp
Yakashama chapter 46 . 2/14
Man, I still feel incredibly angry at Narcissa for sacrificing the not-insane sister for the sane one, but I tell myself Andromeda would have done the same.
atymer chapter 48 . 10/21/2023
I appreciated most the character development of the foursome. Pressed by circumstances, they matured and weathered the adversities other would not have survived. Learning to trust each other, truly, and back each other up.
I was most dismayed at Cissy risking the destruction of her entire family to 'save' an unrepentant Beatrice. She will be muderous when her memories return. Black 'loyalty' to family did not stop Bea from betraying magic or family. Why did Cissy believe Beatrice was owed a 7 times 70 when she was not sorry for one moment of torture or murder? Felt like the character lost it completely when she did this Bumbledor act. Putting her out of her misery and saving lives would have been the best call.
I do wonder what Ron will make of himself, since his mother is his own worst enemy. I hope to find out if this continues.
Alphahead21 chapter 2 . 10/14/2023
thank you for the efforts and creativity you've put in this and its prequel. but i'm sorry that i can't proceed any further because there is too much lore that is foreign for me to understand and visualise in my head and i don't see signs of any reduction of that in the further installments. It's not that you aren't good in communicating new lore but rather it's just that basis for the new lore you're trying to expand is foreign to me. Good luck .
kimera616 chapter 2 . 9/6/2023
i know this story is old but i wanted to add for you bassed on your pre chapter statement re reading this on a whim it comes off in the way you intended yes it is heavy in tge religon but it fits properly you also dont vilify other religions. as someone who has left the church and found new religon about as far away from them as you can you extole the good parts of them the parts thst matter most. i have no idea if you will ever see this but wanted to put it here on tge off chance
Doctor Lumos chapter 30 . 8/18/2023
So quite some time ago, you had them create enchanted cons, master for family, regular and slave. Though these would have been tremendously useful in much of this, your characters never seem to use them. Have you forgotten about them?
Doctor Lumos chapter 18 . 8/17/2023
Since this story was completed some 8 years ago, I have refrained from commenting on it or its predecessor. But as your note indicates some struggle with how you depict Harry, I just wanted to say that I have no problem with it. It seems more realistic in many ways. As you have set it up, it is Harry along with all those who he holds dear who will together be victorious. Not just agains Voldemort, but in trying to move forward with their long term vision. As Ironsides? [The Goblin chief cursebreaker and accountant] indicated, her interest is not just do to the short term and one specific dark lord, but what she hopes he will accomplish in the long term.
pix25 chapter 48 . 6/5/2023
Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2023
You truly don't have a grasp on any of this .
Ceroniss chapter 18 . 12/10/2022
Hi, I read your chapter 18 author's note and I just wanted to say I disagree with the reviews you're responding to, it's refreshing to see a story where instead of Harry being the solo powerhouse instead there is a group all of whom have their own strengths that complement each other really well. Don't let bad reviews get you down, it's a great story!
gdecon chapter 44 . 11/3/2022
In this and next
There's an amazing amount of participants stoping to watch each other, looking at downed opponents rather than finishing them off. There are far too many descriptions apearing to be from the persspective of fighters. So the reader gets the sense the fighter has stoped to think. Not credible under the circumstancces.
Cut any instances of someone using a muggle firearm to put a hole in there oponent and then missing the next shot, Other way around is more credible

The youngsters have been trained by Anna and others. They're not to hesitate until they know threir oponent isn't getting up.
shgardner95gmail.com chapter 22 . 10/20/2022
I can’t tell if I like this story or not. The writing is good and I like the majority of the plots but the contact sexual assaults and harassments especially by multiple teenagers is a lot. There’s no way they realistically would have been able to get away with their plan for Daphne. Even if she was obliviated she had drugs in her system that would have caused her to act very noticeably out of character. Higgs assaulted Ginny I believe in front of multiple witnesses that should be enough for some form of punishment but is just brushed aside. Along with the patil twins story they should easily have official consequences for Ron and Cormac. I’m going to keep reading because I do like most of the plots. Hoping to start seeing more consequences for people who don’t know how to cover their tracks and behave stupidly.
gdecon chapter 1 . 8/21/2022
I think Albu's malicious behaviour in this chapter is too much. Barring insanity, I see no way for him to paint himself as leader of the light after this.
Guest chapter 46 . 7/12/2022
Let me tell you : butterfly 83 is a sucky beta. You owe someone, not own them.
Guest chapter 42 . 7/12/2022
House arrest? Wtf
Guest chapter 39 . 7/12/2022
Ron's patrons would be a lion alright, a cowardly lion.
1,064 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »