Reviews for Harry Potter and the Congregation of the Asp
chao-hellsing chapter 33 . 11/26
Fan fiction I'd finally working for me! I love the story!
emthereble chapter 50 . 10/29
Wow i loved this fantastic fanfic!
Trollhattan chapter 48 . 10/16
Your main story has gotten kinda boring. I forget what chapter it was in but I think you should either delete the a/n where you admit that the main characters are all going to be essentially invincible (till mayyybe the third book) and/or make that known ways sooner. I really liked Second Chances, it all came together so well and felt good, but Congregation felt off. Everything felt too easy, the challenges weren't actually challenging and the main characters got lame, especially Daphne and Hermione in my opinion. I think I remember you developing them alright in Second Chances but they lost all substance here to me.
Additionally the pattern of bad things always happening on holidays bothered me got old quick. And the couple chapters where you threw in romance to service complaining reviewers felt forced.

On the other hand your story had so many likable and atleast new to me things in it that were very enjoyable. Especially your secondary/background characters, were largely fantastic. I want to know what you have planned for Bella/cissy, Ron, Dumbles, Molly, Filtch, Smith, Petunia, and most of the rest of them so I think Ill skim their sections of the next book. I just can't see the main story being compelling enough to be worth reading another 150k words with the main characters having to so easy and becoming quite predictable.
jada951 chapter 49 . 10/7
summary is helpful. thanks!

delighted at so many of the DE biting it/dying.

boy you sure vanquished Dumbles effectively, w/ maybe only Molly still duped.
And Ron, okay, he as so much worse than a prat... okay manipulated by dumbles,
but throwing that little girl to a dementor? way evil and totally selfish. he had to of had those seeds within for others to be able to water them.
and molly. please! talk about delusional!
jada951 chapter 48 . 10/7
I am totally impressed by the complexity of your storytelling.
Not only have minor characters been given depth, like Filch. Now there's a cardboard figure for you. Necessary, as you can't flesh out everyone, but his care for Sybil painted a while other view of him. And Petunia, willing to give up her magic for Harry?

I do have to admit getting the vamps sort of confused, because you do add a lot of new characters...heck of a way to go, in a fire bomb. Some goes for a werewolf. Too bad Neville lost his silver blade. Even worse that it didn't do Fenrir in!

I hope you start your new story soon. After all, we have spent much of the week together between the 2 stories.

Happy writing!
jada951 chapter 42 . 10/6
laying Dumbles out too!

well done.

how horrible and deluded to do all this, and more, like causing minerva's miscarriage.
I don't think I have ever seen anyone so totally bashed!
Ron, what a pig.
What you did with MLK's speech was awe inspiring!
Thanks for writing.
G the Headmaster chapter 26 . 8/31
You must be a Slytherin to come up with this plan.
Rydan fall chapter 2 . 8/22
The best revenge, live long, happy and well.
Revenge for thise he killed, stop him in his tracks, ebd him.
Survive and enjoy live.
That is the best revenge.

And with magic, if Voldy is handy, then he pays Harry with certain memories on the condition he prints in a newspaper, what that prediction fortold.
What Snape told him, could easily count for Dumbeldore as well.
As long as Tom lives, Harry lives.
As long as Harry lives, Tom lives.
Dumbeldore manipulated them all, you could say and thus could very well be the Dark Lord that is talked about.
eunice69 chapter 11 . 8/22
q
Kairos chapter 35 . 8/2
From feeling pure rage and sadness to aroused in one chapter. WTF.
ainokea2810 chapter 50 . 7/31
Loved it!
ShoredKafka chapter 41 . 7/16
At this point, I find your handling of Ron to be utterly absurd. After what he did in Hogsmeade, Harry paid for his tuition? Because they happened to be friends at some point? Sorry, I'm out. This is too ludicrous for me to move past.
Yuigfhf chapter 41 . 7/13
Tbh, I couldn't figure out who you planned on being abducted. I knew not Susan or Luna or Padma. But her, I should have thought of her. Guess that goes to show my thoughts on her character. Well played