Reviews for Harry Potter and the Congregation of the Asp
Abbey Riddle chapter 30 . 5/21
Hopping around was a mistake. It's not impossible to write things in a linear fashion. You constantly hop which is ok, but not in a fight and not this much. Made it less enjoyable.
Abbey Riddle chapter 28 . 5/21
This has been great. Even though it's been small, I like how you are characterizing Bella. Also I typically hate redeemed anyone, especially Ginny...but you have done a fantastic job with her in this series. I've enjoyed her more than I thought possible. The only odd thing is how often the girls are hitting the guys. I grew up in a pretty violent household so I'm not squeamish or anything, it just seems kinda shitty to beat the boys down all the time. If Harry or Neville smacks the back of the girls heads they would probably lose their shit. If it's just playful then shouldn't it be both ways?
Abbey Riddle chapter 5 . 5/20
Good battle! Glad they saw the light about stunning and disarming being too kind during a battle, nice way of getting that across!
PeculiarOrphan chapter 32 . 2/14
So far I have really enjoyed your stories. I do have a question though; with all the training, planning and preparation why did the four of them not have some form of first-aid kit that they each carried?
B1onIc chapter 19 . 1/31
In response to the authors note, yes I am finding it pretty easy to keep track of everyone. (Except for the nameless characters that have 1 paragraph)
RFTL80 chapter 32 . 1/25
Hopefully they don't fall victim to the Curse of Settelers. I have seen friendships and at least one relationship end because of that cursed game. Great story so far. Loving it.
RFTL80 chapter 2 . 1/4
The history wasn't too bad, at first glance (I'm a history teacher). It also makes sense the Church would create such a group while at the same time having the Inquisition. Nice to know more about the Congregation.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 26 . 1/3
The plan wasn't too complicated, it was brilliant. This is coming from someone who had the benifit of reading it when it was already completed, but really just absolutely brilliantly set up over so long of a time! And you gave us just enough clues to help a dunder head like me see what you were doing :)
kalilje chapter 33 . 12/4/2017
oh I love that you wrote so much of Denmark in this story (I am from DenmarkD
DarthSanguine chapter 18 . 12/3/2017
McGonagall was born in October 1935. She would be just coming up to 60, not 76.
IOpenAtTheClose of your life chapter 38 . 11/30/2017
Wait. You killed students Then caused them to rise again. You have a demented(or) but beautiful mind
kalilje chapter 5 . 11/30/2017
narcissa is a badass :D love her
noylj chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
Who cares?
Boring
Monster King chapter 50 . 11/27/2017
Great story I really liked it a lot good job writing the story.
narenkavi chapter 1 . 7/25/2017