Reviews for Harry Potter and the Congregation of the Asp
Bella chapter 49 . 4/5
Finally done. Loved it. Need sleep
senawario chapter 1 . 4/1
Awesome story; very gripping.

I particularly liked what happened to Umbridge. I also truly hate Dumbledore, and your story has one of the best takedowns of Dumbledore outside of Robst's fics. Kudos!

Your English is not too bad; just a few little idiomatic errors. A couple of examples off the top of my head:
- you tend to use "until" for "before" or "by" as in "until Saturday" for "by Saturday" or "before Saturday".
- you use "fetch" for "get" (or sometimes "find"). I know they're similar and it's not easy to tell.
(and a few more I can't remember offhand) This is not your fault; English is just a weird language and takes time.

Good luck with #3 and I'm looking forward to it.
david.teague.3950 chapter 49 . 3/26
Why not stick it to canon? Snape teaches DADA, and Slughorn teaches Potions?
david.teague.3950 chapter 46 . 3/26
I wonder how Bellatrix would have reacted at least for this story. In Canon Half Blood Prince Bella or Narcissa was not pleased at all to be reminded about their familial ties to Nymphadora Tonks that or that she would Marry a "Half Breed". Heck I wonder how Nym, and Ted will react to her death.
david.teague.3950 chapter 39 . 3/24
Too bad destroying Dementors doesn't free the souls of their victims that'd be amazing if it did.
david.teague.3950 chapter 33 . 3/24
Poppers are also a kind of Deep Fat fried food at least Jalapeno Poppers are they're very tasty.
david.teague.3950 chapter 31 . 3/23
While it is too late to answer frankly I like this Millie she's not a Witch with a capital "b" like she was in OotP or at least like she was portrayed to be. I hope her mother gets the courage to file for Divorce and gain sole custody of her children for that severe of "discipline".
david.teague.3950 chapter 24 . 3/21
Hey Zaxarus have you ever used a firearm before? From my view point it's rather nerve wracking.
Reker21 chapter 37 . 3/16
So I found this series a couple months back and have been reading through it and not leaving a review because I thought you had finished it and was gonna review the whole thing. But I just had to stop on this and say YOU ARE DOING AN AMAZING JOB! The only thing I could think of after finishing this chapter was its too bad Harry didn't think to change into his Griffin form and blast the inferi back to hell. The way you have written these to incredible MASTERPIECES allows me to see this story as it happens in full living color and I so wish I could see this on the big screen. You my dear author are doing an OUTSTANDING job with this story and am excited to keep on this AWESOME journey! Thank you for your time!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 48 . 3/12
I can maybe understand blameing molly but why would you blame Ron he a child dealing with his own problems. So if Ron killed himself. Would aurther relize he was a bad father. And the twins a bully.
l'amour perdu chapter 49 . 3/9
Took forever to read it, but I really enjoyed it, will have to start on the third party of the trilogy really soon

Keep it up
Becky Grace chapter 49 . 3/8
cant wait for sequal loving this series
Wolfman613 chapter 49 . 3/5
Please write a sequel already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it And liked it a lot.
Monnbeam chapter 49 . 3/4
took me a week and a half to read both of your stories, which I enjoyed very much so am looking forward to reading more soon
Oblivion Yveltal chapter 1 . 3/3
It has been such a long time since reading Second Chances. I'd better read that before its sequel. So, I'll see you in a week or so.