Reviews for Change of heart
phenomforever chapter 1 . 9/4
I am really disappointed in your story you made us believe that you were a BB and Raven fan but you were only deceiving your readers. Why is Raven falling for red x if she is in love with BB and why are you making BB her second choice if she can't be with red x this is just disrespectful to BB who has done nothing but stayed loyal to her while she can't decide her own feelings ad at the end she was getting too close to x and allowing him to kiss Her! Wtf. This is unfair to BB. This only proves that Raven is a hypocrite. In that case she didn't deserve BB. Next time you write anything don't deceive your readers make your pairings Clear. And red x is Jason Todd lol I don't know who cooked that up because there is no proof or anything of that. Just some stupid fangirls and their stupid fantasies. And u based the story on the scene from the comics where Todd knocks out Raven with an anesthetic doesn't mean that he is in love with her he just remembers her advice. You fangirls will pair anyone with anyone with out understanding the characters itself.
Elaina96 chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
this was a grate story and im shocked you made me actually ship Rven and X but of course im beastboy raven person. all in all very well done.
Haebris chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
I stopped reading at the end of the last chapter because I really don't want her to do something regretful with X. I'm in a constant state of suspense.
RightHandPath chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Your fat fuck narcissism seems to overpower the story in this one.. I wish you got your fat mexican head out of your tiny ass but it seems to be shoved up there pretty deep. Do you honestly, still think you can open a comic book store in your home town? lmao ! ... good luck, hope you get the wiff of failure once that ever happens..which it wont because ur not that retarded. You'll probably work some stupid job.. and thats ok too. As long as you're happy.. but still. I hope you can someday get ur fat mexican head out of your tiny asshole. That'd be good. 9 stars out of 10.
talyy chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
daniiibabiii chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
I love this chapter !
Dead chapter 16 . 1/22/2014
Spent 97% of battery life to read this story. 100% worth it.
Loved it!
RetickLover chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
LOVED THIS. OMG. love the last chapter. BB is the cutest little shit ever xD looking forward to reading the sequel
Mr. Atrocious chapter 15 . 11/27/2013
Sorry it took so long for me to finish this, but it was a nice story. It was suspenseful and fun and all of the characters were entertaining. Now that you were able to educate a little on the problems I had I can appreciate Beast Boys characterization more than I did. You're very good at writing and any faults with your English were very subtle. I hope you write more in the future. I'm actually planning to check out your Ranma story right now. Good luck to you on your future works.

Mr. A
Butterfree chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
Ah, Robin being a bit of a jerk yet epic at the same time, knowing exactly what to say in the right moment. Great job capturing that side of him! I usually find this persona of his so off in other fanfictions.

Butterfree chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
On the contrary, I think Red-X is hilarious. In an awesomely enjoyable way that makes this story a lot better kind of way.

Butterfree chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Great, amazing story so far! The way you're writting Beast Boy's turmoil is brilliant. I kind of see him acting a lot like Robin with his Slade obsession here which is a really interesting take on this story.

echosong258 chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
Gar is too cute (and I was right about him being a natural kisser ;D) and I love seeing how much he's grown in his relationship with Raven in Different. He's just so endearing in "Change of Heart" and so confident/cocky (and still endearing) in "Different". I laugh more in Different cuz he's confident in a cute way.
And it was clever what he did to Cyborg.
KYA! I CANT BELIEVE YOU USED THAT LINE! IT'S TOTALLY PERFECT! Why? b/c normal is BORING! and it fit that scene where they're both blaming themselves for not having what others consider a regular relationship and it helped comfort both of them.
but in a way, they're the only ones who could actually fit the other. I'll talk about that more later.
BB, because of his instincts, in a way is ready to take their relationship beyond 'making out' but Raven's powers seem to help with his self-control, while Gar's impulsiveness helps Raven learn to control her powers.
I'm glad there were people who helped you figure out your characters :)
Can't wait for more one-shots in Different and I'm glad this story had such a wonderful ending.
Writing style was brilliant, plot was incredible, detail wording was amazing, sentence structure was marvelous and I'm just fascinated with everything!
Definitely one of my favorite stories!
echosong258 chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
I LOVED this chapter! Just like the title said, all the loose ends were tied up and questions were answered and you did wonderfully in putting in how Raven didn't have feelings for Jason, only wanted to help him. And Gar is just oh-so-cute when he's nervous or jealous.
Your Jason is one of my favorite characters, he's so... well kinda suave and charming and just this cute-jerk type. But Gar is still my number one. He's so much more childish with Raven haha.
And he definitely seems like the kind who's a naturally good kisser ;)
It was nice to see Richard and Jason make up and grow closer together, I definitely didn't expect Robin to extend an offer to join the team to his brother. But it was good to see how they managed to stop being such babies about their situations.
I liked the relationship between Red-X and Raven, and while I find it absolutely hilarious how Jason falls for and loves Ravens attitude (in a good way) I wonder if it's her kindness towards him that causes him to truly like her.
I'm not sure what's my number one favorite part, but I do know that I like how BB tries to be mature when he believes Red-X is gonna join the Titans by accepting Robin's decision. Yes there is still jealousy since Beast Boy also believes Jason is gonna end up in a relationship with Raven, but one can see how he takes Raven's previous advice (a hint on how he considerers her wise and takes what she says seriously) to heart and is willing to accept his misery for her 'happiness'. A sign that he's maturing even tho he's still a goof ball.
I cant wait to see the Epilogue for this story and I look forward to seeing Jason in Different! :D
BizkitRebellion chapter 16 . 10/22/2013
And here ends a great story )
I finally got my account back
Can't wait to see Red-X in Different