Reviews for And Then
FFWon'tLemmeLogin chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Love your writing style. :)
FFWon'tLemmeLogin chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Love your writing style. :)
victoria85 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
woow! this is awesome! *v*

I really loved the format of this story!
Blissdreamer chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Even though this story was written four years ago, I couldn't help but review. It's so wonderfully written and I love the way you change the point of views, and Yukito dreaming about food was just so... Yukito-like!

Keep up the gorgeousness...

Bliss...
Circe-san chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
I STILL love this fic. It's one of only TWO Touya/Yukito fics that I actually like. You keep them *them*. There aren't any out-of-place emotions or out-of-character actions. There's just Touay and Yukito at the beginning of things.

*loves*
JJ CJ chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
A! That was so neat! haha, just like Yukito-san to be dreaming about food! And why are they both there so early/ not that I don't do the same thing but...oh well! And I know how that feel, the caf not being open in the morning...Ah, I'm identifying with the characters again! :;runs around in circles:: Oh well lovely fic, i'm going to go soak my head in water now so i can stop being insane!

-J (it didn't work, and s/he is still reading TY fics)
AniDragon aka Riona-chan chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Aw... Too cute! :D
Yaoishoujo chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
That was really cool! I love how the day progressed in two different ways around two different people, all leading up to them meeting! Kawaii!
Wan wingu no tenshi chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Wow.
I tell you what, wow.
I LOVE the way you've written this!
Wow.
Candyland chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
A little hard to follow at first, but otherwise, cute.
samuraiheart chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Hm... this is a very intriguing concept. I've never seen anything quite like it before. I really enjoyed reading it. From the handshake on is especially well done and I love the ending. Great job!
soccerstar20 chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Lovely. Although you might not think so, I thought you did a wonderful job. It ssemed to flow smoothly and beautifully.
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Hey Sakura! I liked this, yet you're right it is a hard read. MAybe if you rewrote it so you could tell who was talking & thinking it would be easier to understand. Anywasy I still liked it! luv kira