Reviews for Unseen Things That Do Not Die
Camel19 chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
This was absolutely fantastic, your writing is exceptional. Even though they are essentially different people from the show, they are still Will and Mac (and Sloan) and you characterise them perfectly. I honestly can't describe how much I loved your story; so much emotion and romance whilst interweaving it spectacularly well into a developed plot. Amazing.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Love this story, so glad I found it
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
beautiful
congratulations...
even if it seems you are talking about other people... because Will doesn't really seems himself...
;) keep writing.. you are wonderful ;)
calliope141 chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
ohhhhh I love everything about this.
iheartvolume chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Oh my glob, this is the best thing I have ever read ever. Please write more! -begs-
Gina chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
I had only read the first chapter ages ago...so glad to see there is a second chapter I had missed.

G
Guest chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
I just found this story... and it's amazing. I alternately laughed and cried. It was impressive how developed the characters were... how you draw parallels to canon (the names of the other grad students, Will's childhood, Brian, etc.)... how detailed all the little interwoven parts of the story were. I agree with the other reviewers, I would love to see another chapter, but I also think the way Ch. 2 ended was a sweet and appropriate conclusion. Thank you for sharing your talent!
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Your story is absolutely amazing. I love everything you wrote and I love that you wrote this story long but still I can't get enough of this. Is it possible for you to continue this story in this universe. I would love to read about them again and I would love to know about their lives after she graduates. Thank you so much for this incredible work. please please continue.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This story is absolutely amazing. It's one of my favorite stories now. I love everything you wrote. It felt real and absolutely hot. Thank you so much for this amazing work.
carlylejt chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
This was just so unbelievably good. I was hooked from the first chapter!
bulmerk chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
As far as AU stories go, this is by far one of the most enjoyable I have come across in this fandom. It is so cleverly written and such a lovely story. Well done!
lilacmermaid33 chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
I love this chapter!

It's always hard to see her cheat, or to see them fighting, but this fight feels sort of refreshing, somehow, because it's not an explosion that's entirely in response to her cheating. They're both hurt, they both lash out and say things they regret, which sort of makes it easier to fix later. Most importantly, even though they might fight over things like this, they have their priorities straight when it comes to each other, and that's really all that matters.

Hope to see more stories from you!
lilacmermaid33 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I thought I reviewed this a long time ago, but apparently I never did?

Because this is amazing, one of the best fics in the fandom. I love your characterization of these two, and the level of detail in your writing. I love how desperate they are in different parts of this, for different reasons. LOVE the scene with Mac's father!

I really hope you write more in this fandom!
speakcarol chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Wow, I loved everything very much, and Macs idea for her paper is indeed very interesting. I hope you will post another chapter on their story.
LauraMcAvoy chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
This is hand-on-heart the best fan-fiction I have ever read, actually the best thing I have ever read! You are extremely talented and your story was so enthralling. I loved every second of it and reading it each evening was what I looked forward to in my day. I could hardly stop reading (which meant I ended up reading 'til very late at night). The sequel was equally as good as the first chapter, if not better! I genuinely am so upset that I have finished it and I beg you to write a chapter three! ...Or I will cry. I really can't get over it. Please respond as I would really love to hear from you. Also, I think I love this story more than 'The Newsroom' as a show itself. You wrote the characters so well, and captured who they are. You really have something special here. - Laura :D
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »