Reviews for When Blood Calls
Navion chapter 13 . 5/22/2019
Read this awhile ago, but recently came back to it. Easily one of the best Kaze no Stigma fics out there. It's so easy to get invested into this and it's just heartbreaking when you've caught up and realize there's nothing else to read! Absolutely amazing, would recommend 100%
Guest chapter 13 . 1/12/2019
What happened, man? Why'd you stop writing for this? It's really good and I think you should continue 'til the end. A lot of people are waiting and want to read your work. Please come back and update.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/8/2018
Whats gonna happen next? are they gonna be a couple soon or nah? Update please?
vZXRD chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
Veri n1c3HBxst0ri6j
zpvzh chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
Veri n1c3i6Yst0riEx
DyO36 chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Veri n1c3ahCst0riTr
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2018
wow you got the characters down so well! How do you do it? A lot of stories on here seem to struggle a bit with that but you seem to write them so effortlessly that it feels like i'm reading the manga! You have a talent for this so please continue!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/19/2018
Ooh where those feels I see Kazuma catching? Yay bring on the romance! Update soon ya?
Desperate chapter 13 . 6/6/2018
Ugh no fair! Why are all the good Kns stories just left, huh? Even the fandom is dead! What gives? Seriously what gives? Please write for this story. It doesn't deserve to be left incomplete.

Save this story! Save this fandom! Save this soul!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/19/2018
This story is really good! Please update soon!
Plume chapter 1 . 2/25/2018
Is this story EVER going to be continued or not?! It has so much potential, but it's just sitting here gathering dust! I wish you would continue it. You're such a talented writer and this story is proof of that! They aren't that many KNS stories out here that are truly, truly good, and this story, my friend is EXCELLENT! So please pick up where you left off... And just so you know, I'm not going to give up on this story, I will continue to come to this fandom to see if you've updated, that's how far I'm wiling to go for it. I love this story, the way you've written the characters feels like I'm watching an alternative version of the series, which is so very enjoyable. So thank you for providing this fandom with a hidden piece of treasure. I do sincerely hope that you do continue it, because it would be a devastating waste if it is left unfinished.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/4/2018
Me again, and looking at how many reviews you have a lot of people really like your story! And don't want to see it go unfinished! So please make this year be awesome for all the people that have been patiently waiting for a new chapter. Make this the year that makes the Kns fandom come to life cos honestly these past few years have been complete busts, so make that change! We are all rooting for you and believe in you! Im sorry for all the long reviews i just have a lot to say and feel really deeply about this fic! I really is the best and I'm not just saying that. It is and always will be!

p.s. i don't know why i'm tearing up about this but I am.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/4/2018
Will you update already? It's been nearly a year since you posted that note saying you'd update. but there's no new chapter. Now I really love this story i feel like it's the best damn Kns story here but i hate that you've just left it again! I know life can get in the way, but at least update your profile to say why you can't or something to you know keep us in the loop. That's all I'm saying. Hope you can update this story when you can cos i'll be waiting to read it!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/24/2017
Please come back to this story! I love it too much to see it go to waste. I really really really want to know whats going to happen next. Could you please continue you it like you promised before? Please I would love to read your next chapter very much! This is such a great and underrated KNS story out here, more people should read it! Because it is truly amazing and so so sooooo worth the read! Highly highly HIGHLY recommend! So please don't leave this story unfinished! I beg you, please don't! I will be heartbroken if you do... :c
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2017
Hi, Your story is amazing, i'm in love with the characters. I can't wait to read your next chapter.