Reviews for Surviving
twinningbigtime chapter 16 . 12/28/2016
I like driving the story itself. The ending you rushed through & it wold have been better if you gave it the time it deserved. You also need to use your beta. The word you need to learn & correct is "lay".
They lay in the bed. Not they led in the bed.
Evanesco-Muffliato chapter 16 . 11/22/2016
That was amazing and deep.

Thank you.
rozamarie-ivashkov chapter 16 . 9/7/2016
The ending felt kind of rushed. I wish you have given it more time and expanded it more. Other than that I would just like to say that I admired this story nonetheless and I had quite the time reading it. Kudos for your exquisite writing technique and material.
dannysdrogo chapter 3 . 8/10/2016
oh this is gonna be sad. poor scorpius
Kris chapter 16 . 4/10/2016
Nice story. The ending seems a little rushed.
toniaosakwe chapter 16 . 3/17/2016
too awesome for words!
toniaosakwe chapter 14 . 3/16/2016
no prepping? bad Harry, that's the best part!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 16 . 1/24/2016
I really hope you'd write a sequel to this sometime in the future. I had a great time reading Surviving. Thanks xx
Phoenix9fire chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
Awww such a touching story, so happy at the end I cried! So sad it's all over though, will be reading it again in the future! :)
zerena chapter 16 . 11/27/2014
Omg normally when I read a fan fiction and I love it I save it in my bookmarks because I dont rrally have the time to review, but this one. THIS ONE. Took my heart, I was worred it was going to be a sad story and it got me feeling so it has taken me since February to actually finish this. Its great, I love it, your awesome. Keep it up. From an artist to a word artis u painted the perfect story. Thank u for this
AliceCullen3 chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
LOVE IT!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Technically Draco wouldn't have been able to take Scorpius home no matter how restless he got. Also, the speech pattern is irksome; in some places you've split Harry's speech over the course of three lines and it's difficult to follow and to decipher who is talking.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I'm sorry to hear that Scorpius may have something so serious.
There were a lot of misplaced comma's everywhere that didn't need to be there, and you spelled cotton wool as "cotton wall".
Duckiexoxo chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
Oh my goodness this story was so good that I couldn't take it! I loved it and I can't wait to read more of your work!
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
This story made a terrible situation become something to not dread and ended beautifully. Thank you for this wonderful story!