Reviews for Surviving
Phoenix9fire chapter 16 . 2/21
Awww such a touching story, so happy at the end I cried! So sad it's all over though, will be reading it again in the future! :)
zerena chapter 16 . 11/27/2014
Omg normally when I read a fan fiction and I love it I save it in my bookmarks because I dont rrally have the time to review, but this one. THIS ONE. Took my heart, I was worred it was going to be a sad story and it got me feeling so it has taken me since February to actually finish this. Its great, I love it, your awesome. Keep it up. From an artist to a word artis u painted the perfect story. Thank u for this
AliceCullen3 chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
LOVE IT!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Technically Draco wouldn't have been able to take Scorpius home no matter how restless he got. Also, the speech pattern is irksome; in some places you've split Harry's speech over the course of three lines and it's difficult to follow and to decipher who is talking.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I'm sorry to hear that Scorpius may have something so serious.
There were a lot of misplaced comma's everywhere that didn't need to be there, and you spelled cotton wool as "cotton wall".
Duckiexoxo chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
Oh my goodness this story was so good that I couldn't take it! I loved it and I can't wait to read more of your work!
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
This story made a terrible situation become something to not dread and ended beautifully. Thank you for this wonderful story!
jetterwetter chapter 16 . 4/28/2014
Wow this was such an amazing story. It honestly made me emotional at some points. Keep up the good work becuase you are an excellent writer.
lycorn2659874 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I read your story and I found it amazing.
Nice work
Thanks
littlesprout chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
Darn Draco you should have just leaned in and kissed him.

thanks for updating
Arcticstar chapter 16 . 3/27/2014
So cute. A bit of an abrupt ending, but still cute. Enjoy this the whole way through. Your information on the subject matter was enlightening and widened my horizons, so I must thank you. Good characterisation, and I always love a bit of a Ginny bashing.

Keep Writing,
Arctic
Laysi246 chapter 8 . 3/26/2014
Awesome story. And what's the name of the song?
kyraboo chapter 16 . 3/1/2014
I loved this story so much. You did such a great slow build with Draco and Harry. Keep on writing!
Alice chapter 16 . 3/1/2014
Beautiful.
GaloRoots chapter 16 . 2/28/2014
The ending felt a little rushed but all in all I am happy with the story. I think it's cute. And sad in some parts. I know if my child ever had a disease I would probably break. I love Harry's innocence. He is sooo adorable. Good job. Until next time.