Reviews for The Fall of a Prince
kumiya chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
wow! That was really good! I'm actually in the middle of reading the White Dog right now, but make sure you update this one too! Good job again! _
FyodorD chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
You are truly one of the masters of the Inuyasha genre! You always pack a lot of action AND emotional depth into your stories. I really like the insight into Inu & Sesshomaru's past history together. The way that S craves his father's approval and trust is very moving and easy to relate to.
Tigeress chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
O_O Wow! This one is wonderful and exciting too. I love hearing stories about the relationship between Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. Please continue it!
creaturesmint chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Aw, poor Sessy! :( Sessy taking care of baby Inuyasha is so adorible...XD XD Rocky cool fic! *glomps the two of them after using a plot divise to make them totally clean* This is really realalistic, and it's wonderful... XD XD And it is going to be continued? When? *puppydog eyes* If it was posted in 2002... *twitch* Well at any rate, I'll be waiting for it when (if... ~_~) it comes! XD XD Love it!
Sashlea chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Will you continue this story is the continuation in The White Dog?
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Well that was good and managed to stay in character for Sessoumouru
Qem chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Hehe a cute little side line o.O; Sesshoumaru is gonna get it though... Can't see a certain little hanyou keeping his mouth shut on the matter. o.o;
hi chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
I hope u plan on updating this story soon.. it's really good!
MarcellaRyoko chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Aw, it was so kawaii!

It makes me wonder though, did they get caught? How DID he lose his father's trust, if he even did at all? oh well...bye for now!

Cassie chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Very cool and adorable!

R E got toe (lol)
Max-sama chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
very good keep writing inuyasha storys u got talent with them u can like really connect tot the people

p.s i like u writing all these side storys they make the white dog better like um...the hobbit and lord of the rings i guess w/e u get the idea
HDE 226868 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
How adorable...
Moonlit Seductress chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Teehee...I adore baby Inu - he's so CUTE! I could totally see him sticking out his tongue at the swamp thing - simply adorable. But since when did he have a tail?
fireblazie chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Ohh, I have this huge grin on my face, imagining a pudgy little Inuyasha following after his brother... XD Cuute!
Svetlana chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
I like this side story almost as much "The White Dog"! Would you please continue it?
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »