Reviews for The Fall of a Prince
aslanbrooke chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
I LOVE YOU! If I could, I'd give you a big hug. It's just so wonderful to see stories where Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru are real brothers, or have the possibility of being real brothers. I believe that you truly captured what Sesshoumaru might have been feeling, and not just in this story, but in your other two White Dog stories as well. And you made Inuyasha sound so cute!

Well, anyway, keep up the good work and update!
Horga chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
That's a great story, I really liked it. Still hope that you'll be updating it.
Raven Webb chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
ahh! so good! please update please!
miako chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Keep writing this story! It's too good ! You're now one of my favorite authors! AND you write about my 2 Fave. Anime/manga. Write more Naruto!
Daewen chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Love it! Please continue.
Kicchan chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Aw... cuteness! I love koinu-fanfics! But I'm, as Evil Towel, curious about where the whelps' tails came from 0-o;;
Silver Dragon 2488 chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
*flails more* Oh! You have to continue this! I love it! Inu-chan's so CUTE and Sessho-Maru's awesome! I love how you write the characters! *happy fangirl squeal* I love it all!
Please update as soon as you can!
anime-queen46 chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
very good I like it
HyperFerret chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Wow! I love your style of writing. The details are really good and so many cute dog refrences...
Inu and Sessy were so cute as kids : )
Keep up the good work.
HyperFerret
Bethi-chan chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
aw cuet story! i love sesshomaru and this is definately a really god one written with him in it
BoomChick chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Hey! Cool! Can't wait to read more!
Sylvyr Elf chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Oh!
Wonderful!
You really must update this!
Evil Towel chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Hey, wait a sec! Since when did Inu get a TAIL? *rereads section* Yep, the little koinu has definitely got a tail right in there, and he has definitely NOT got one in the manga or anime. When did he get it? *gasp* Did someone CUT IT OFF? O.O
Tell me! Email me at ! Please? I NEED to know where the tail came from! *goes off to brainstorm possibilities*
~Arashi
relf chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
yay! i hope you update soon on this and the white dog!

D-Chan3 chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
This was really cute! I hope you'll do some more of this with the same situations.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »