Reviews for I finally realized I -
IzayaKibaAomineFREAK chapter 3 . 1/7
Kuroko, you missed the opportunity of a lifetime.

[Loved this story!]
Ao Akuma-X chapter 3 . 1/1
My god that was so epic ! I'm still laugthing ! XD I want to be Kuroko so badly ! More when the scene of the music room happened ;) !
Thanks for this fic !
(Sorry If I made mistakes, I'm french )
RishiToki chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
How I would kill to be kuroko in situations like that! Good for you kuroko! Fudanshis are the best
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
ooo i like it
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
I love your story so much! I am so happy they got together! I love the AoKaga pairing so much. Personally, I find them so cute together. Though I am glad that Kagami finally got together with Aomine, I can't seem to forgive Kagami for dropping the violin because I play the violin and is very fond of it. Stupid careless Kagami. Just because I like you Kagami, it doesn't mean that you can get away with everything, especially when you drop a violin! Anyways, thanks for sharing this awesome adorable story! This is my favorite story! I reread it like a million times!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Haha! Maybe kuroko himself is a bit dense, ay -_ funny story.
Aryable chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
I don't particularly like Kuroko but I love fanboy!Kuroko
and he thought himself as seme (KuroKaga fangirls) :D he is the best here!
oh and dense!Kagami is the best Kagami
and actually I really dont like first person pov but you make it amazing and totally hilarious
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
OMG! I cant even...dwwyyijvhjyddhyfswettggdseyuknfhnvfdrykkhjk ! Man! this is soooooo cute! thank you so much for this lovely story!
DevilGene chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
tnx to you I finally understand the meaning of Larry Stylinson's tattoo, the key and keyhole or lock in a different sense... XD tnx very much... btw a very cute and sweet story I love Aokaga...
absolut pi phi chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Oh man Kuroko, you are one mean son-of-a-bitch, dude. You rule and you are one of us.
My dear idiotic innocent baby; please stay this pure always. Dont let Aomine and Kuroko taint you too much.
Geez that was fuuuuunn. I really liked it.
But Kuroko, sorry pal but... we already know you are not innocent. Not one bit. But yeah, you are right. Protecting the image is important for high schoolers. I get it. Just dont start yelling 'YOLO' at me because you've decided not to do your homework or something.
absolut pi phi chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Oh my... I especially laughed hard at this chap due to eyebrows joke. Dude! I used a similar joke in my fic too. This is so... awesome! I knew someone else noticed it too!
IT'S DEFINITELY THE EYEBROWS KAGAMI
RyoKei chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
My, that was soooo cute! And why does Kagami or Bakagami is waaaaay too dense? Haha.. I'm surprised that Aomine is a little bit patient here.. I had fun reading this fanfic... I'll be looking forward to the extra story you've mentioned on what happened in the music room.
F.A chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
like itt! can't wait to read next chapter!
TheTsubasaYuki chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
OMG... Waaaaaaaaqwawaawaaaa God... Uuuu... Really, this is sooooo cuuuteeeeeeee #nosebleed #died #because of excitement #really XD
Waaa I love youuuu! I really can't hide this dirty smirk, maybe until 2 days later #fangirling
Can't wait for that extra story AwA fufufu...
weirdgrammar chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
I squealed while reading this! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!