Reviews for Superhero In The Stacks
QuinnLark chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Wow. That was hilarious
QuinnLark chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Poor girl. People can be so cruel
QuinnLark chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Lovely chapter. I always like your Plus-ella's.
SandytheSandstorm chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
He's freakin cutttte
StridingFreedom chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Haha! Love it! Looks like Edward's kinda awkward too huh? :D
Connachtpa chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Heart! He's just as much as a spaz as she is! It's true love in the supermarket.
icrodriguez chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
I love how THAT is what she caught from his adorable ramble!
twilly chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
OMG I floved his rambling! PS don't think I missed you snubbed your sister-wife and didn't let me pre-read. You're lucky I like the anticipation of waiting for the next chapter! ;)
twilly chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
oh Bella, I want to cry for you. For me. For all of us.
luvyateamedward chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
LOL! Hot Library Boy is cute when he rambles. Great chapter!
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
LOVED THIS CHAP! He is as geeky & discombobulated as she is! Aaaannnddd ... he told her she has a perfect body! *big toothy smiles*

Can't wait for more!
TinkBrown chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Awww. He's just as flustered.
sophiacorgi chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Perfect first encounter was perfect. I have much to say, so I have made a list )

Minion t-shirts and word vomit about your mom and penis FTW! Then he starts rambling about chocolate and tells her that her body is perfect. Sigh. I love him. And poor Bella, punching him in the belly. I'm glad he made the first move towards conversation, I'm afraid our girl might not have ever worked up the courage.

And you AN was dead on. I've been picked on and flat out made fun of, and never by teens. Unfortunately, this behavior usually comes from adult women. I refuse to go into "skinny shops" because of the WTF are you doing in here looks. Very thankful for men like my hubs and Library Boy.

Can't wait to read more!
xoxo
CullensTwiMistress chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Lmao, he clearly has word vomit issues... Bwahahahaha
RandomFan11 chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Awe... he's also a cute nervous rambler. Love him!
1,987 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 .. Last Next »