Reviews for Superhero In The Stacks
MariahajilE chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
aaaaahhhhhhhh! minionward, you are super adorbs! :D
rbirdy23 chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Lol
Moflo19 chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
LOL Love a dude that rambles! He's too fricking adorable! Nothing like a guy making you feel good when you're not at your best!
2muchtrouble chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Sounds like they're going to be a perfect match.
Moflo19 chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
That was so heartbreaking! DIG on the geeky comic boy! And seems to me, he liked what he saw! Hope our girl can block out the bullies and take control of her own destiny! Everyone deserves a chance at love regardless of looks or circumstance. Anxious to see where this goes! :)
Cared chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
How sad! I hope Library Boy makes a move himself instead.
WhisperingWolf chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
:-( Aww poor girl.
zina588 chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
What a sad chapter!
Just Sus chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Boy, do I know how she feels...People can be so cruel!

xoxoSus
Courtney37 chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
:'( I'm seriously crying! I know exactly how she feels. My poor heart hurts for her! & I know this fic will get "better" she needs her HEA. :D can't wait to read more. Thanks so much!
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
OH MY HEART! *hugs Bella tightly!* poor thing! I can't wait to see how this goes. Thanks so much!
Annie Butts chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Poor Bella :(
Mean girls are mean.
Annie Butts chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Aw. She makes me feel sad. Hopefully she will get the courage!
NKubie chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
My heart is just breaking for her. I've battled my weight since puberty, sometimes successfully and sometimes not. So I understand the body-image issues. People can be so cruel. But I think Bella, like I did, found someone that appreciates her curves, she just doesn't know it yet. I wish I knew what Edward's reaction to the bitch that ran into Bella. I bet he wants to slap her too, though I'm pretty sure he didn't.

I hope that Library Boy gets the guts to ask her out, then she won't have to carry that burden.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Nope no way if that was me I would have turned around and knocked the rude bitch on her ass! I hope Bella finds confidence in herself soon :)
1,991 | « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 .. Last Next »