Reviews for Superhero In The Stacks
Ellachanted chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
A new story! Poor Bella. Things will be better tomorrow :)
shea1223 chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Oh how I love cute, rambling, awkward Edward...kind of how I think Rob really is :)
Cant wait tell tomorrow!
DawnsWhimsy chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Oh I love these 2 she just can't catch a break and he is just as silly as she is! I love the fact that out of that whole ramble he did she only thinks of the underwear part and the he thinks my body is perfect part which is if you ask me the best most important part :)
Leibeezer chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Aww, Edward is adorable. I love him.
GeekChic12 chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
The love I have for Rambleward... *sigh*
I just love how awkward this whole exchange is, lol. So awesome.
Thank you for rec'ing my story! I was planning to rec this and sullied's in my next update too, lol. Spreading the love! ;)
MariahajilE chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
aaaaahhhhhhhh! minionward, you are super adorbs! :D
rbirdy23 chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Lol
Moflo19 chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
LOL Love a dude that rambles! He's too fricking adorable! Nothing like a guy making you feel good when you're not at your best!
2muchtrouble chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Sounds like they're going to be a perfect match.
Moflo19 chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
That was so heartbreaking! DIG on the geeky comic boy! And seems to me, he liked what he saw! Hope our girl can block out the bullies and take control of her own destiny! Everyone deserves a chance at love regardless of looks or circumstance. Anxious to see where this goes! :)
Cared Cullen chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
How sad! I hope Library Boy makes a move himself instead.
WhisperingWolf chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
:-( Aww poor girl.
zina588 chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
What a sad chapter!
Just Sus chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Boy, do I know how she feels...People can be so cruel!

xoxoSus
Courtney37 chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
:'( I'm seriously crying! I know exactly how she feels. My poor heart hurts for her! & I know this fic will get "better" she needs her HEA. :D can't wait to read more. Thanks so much!
1,996 | « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 .. Last Next »