Reviews for Superhero In The Stacks
MrsSpaceCowboy chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
She'll get there.
MrsSpaceCowboy chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
And he wears a watch. He's officially a keeper. There's nothing sexier than a man wearing a watch.
MrsSpaceCowboy chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Love love love
MrsSpaceCowboy chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
Hahaha
"God, that sounded bad. I don't want to be a pervert for you. I want to do things that are perverted, but only if you want to do them too. That sounded bad too, didn't it?"

Oh, bless him. He's adorable.
MrsSpaceCowboy chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
Er. I'm kind of in love with him.
What a sweet, smart boy.
MrsSpaceCowboy chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Oh, man. :(
MrsSpaceCowboy chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Hahahahahaha
Omg. * Insert crying laughter emoji here *

First this: "And I'm standing in front of rows of chocolate, with hot Library Boy wheezing because I just socked him in the stomach."

Then FOUR BOXES OF TAMPONS.

Then him mentioning the TAMPONS. Hahahahaha

He sort of word vomitted, eh? Cute. And I love that he said her body was perfect!
MrsSpaceCowboy chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
After my daughter was born, my weight hit an all-time high. I went to a party with Mr at his old company and overheard someone call me "S's fat, funny wife."
I cried in a bathroom for thirty minutes. This chapter made me feel that same pang for Bella.
MrsSpaceCowboy chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I know I'm L2P, but it's hard for me to read fic when I'm writing fic. Lame, I know. One of the perks of being retired is catching up on my tbr. So here I am.

Great beginning. :)
lollapalozzafanatic83 chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Omg. I'm only three chapters in and I'm both cheering in the library and fighting back tears. You capture the struggle perfectly. Everyone hopes to find a Edward this perfectly imperfect.
SnarkyFanGirl chapter 18 . 9/10/2014
It is so nice to read about a flawed Bella, instead of the normal "super hot Bella." I get so tired of reading about a Bella that everyone else thinks is gorgeous, but she can't see it. (I'm guilty of writing it too, but I don't always enjoy reading it!) I am loving this story. Thanks again for sharing it.
Cullenboyz chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Saw your "It's been a year" tweet and decided it was about time I read! Wonderfully painful, relatable first chapter-excited for more!
Nolebucgrl chapter 19 . 8/17/2014
This made me cry tears of sadness but also happiness. Thank you for writing something so beautiful that everyone can relate to.
kmfroggi chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
Amazing! From a fluffy girl my while life, I wasn't as insecure as Bella, but it's always there. Sooo happy that she can finally see that her body doesn't define her, that love and friendship and life define us! Thank you for sharing a wonderful story!
AmayaBlack chapter 19 . 7/18/2014