Reviews for Chaotic Carnage
Leska chapter 2 . 7/20
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee updateeeeeeee ;-;
RJDG-Fanatic chapter 2 . 6/17
Avengers Assembling would be so cool for this story and maybe some inner team conflicts about saving Peter and telling Harry would be awesome subplots! Good luck with college by the way!
JustAnotherFan15 chapter 2 . 5/19

Ever since I saw the Carnage episode, I've been lookin' for more. (Seriously, I even looked up each episode and their summaries just to see if Carnage came back. I was very disappointed.) I mean, the episode wasn't TERRIBLE or anythin' but it had SO MUCH POTENTIAL! Peter Parker, Spider-Man one minute, Carnage the next! Ooh, that'd make a great story! Dibs!

I also have been lookin' for Carnage fics, and this is the first I've found. And the second I laid eyes on it, they became moons and I let out a happy shriek of "Yes! Finally! Someone who understands my pain!" and dived in headfirst.

Because, honestly, I think we were all disappointed that there wasn't more Carnage in the Carnage episode. Or at least one of those ominous end scenes where we see a small evil red-and-back symbiote sittin' there on Peter's neck and no one notices a thing. *wails* There was so much possibility! Why not!? Why!? *sobs*

Pull it together JAF! *slaps self* Okay, I'm calm again. *deep breath* Sorry, I was goin' into a rant.

Need a hand? I might be a bit out of the game, and have no real experience writin' superhero fics, but I can give ideas. Here's a freebie! (Okay, so they're all freebies...)

Idea!: Okay, so Iron Man is here, and callin' the Avengers it seems, while Carnage and Venom have an all-in-out brawl over Peter Parker down in the street and Spidey's team tryin' to limit damage and help. Hmm... well, clearly there is only one option! At some point, either just before the Avengers arrive or after, Carnage gets away! With Peter! Vemon was defeated, and now back as Harry, Spidey's nowhere to be found (trapped in Carnage), the team freak out and realize just how much Peter means to them as they desperately try to get their friend (family) back, the Avengers are confused, and Fury has a headache. Basic rundown that I now want to write a story about.

Actually, I will! You can use the idea too, its pretty general (more-or-less) and I'm pretty sure I'm not the first to come up with the idea. So, I'm off to write my own Carnage story! Good luck, and try to use team POVs, showin' their own emotional sides as in-character as possible. I have trouble with that in my stories when I start writin' sometimes, and I always have to rewrite it before postin'. And, please, don't just randomly change POV genres or whatever they're called. You know, 3rd person to 1st person when 3rd was doin' just fine. I tried that once... and I hated myself for it. It just makes things confusin', and your mindset starts to mix the way things are supposed to be presented in each genre (or whatever) up. I've seen it done, and done it.

Anyway, I hope you do well in all things and may the Writer's Block never curse you! ~JAF~
Me gustó mucho no pares eres buen
OmegaNerd152 chapter 1 . 4/14
cool hope you update soon.
I was interested in IT
Leska chapter 2 . 3/1
I love this story please continueeeeeeeeeeeee
AyaEmett chapter 2 . 3/2
1 chap upload 2013... 2 chap upload 2016... 3 chap upload 2019? bah fuck this fanfic
Christmascookie26 chapter 2 . 3/1
Oh I liked how Venom and Carnage started fighting! Awesome! This may be only two chapter, but I still love it.

Perhaps you can have Carnage/Peter/Spider-Man end up taking the symbiote from Harry (because the symbiote did originate from Peter) like Harry did in the episode. In the episode "Venom" the symbiote yearned to become one with Peter again, but Peter disregarded it and fought it off instead. Maybe you could have it where Venom wants to destroy Spider-Man because it's angry Spidey didn't take it back. And now that Carnage is here, and Peter has little to no control, that it actually absorbs Venom-or perhaps bribes Venom to join with it and become one with Peter again-and really becomes a Venemous Carnage. Then maybe you could have S.H.I.E.L.D, Peter's friends, the Avengers, and maybe even Hulk and his agents of S.M.A.S.H do a manhunt of Spidey in New York when Carnage 'disappears'. Carnage could go on the look for Doc Ock for revenge, and the others realize this and it becomes a race to get to the eight-armed scientists before the other (also because Doc Ock can create a cure for Venom/Carnage) Carnage is also working on eluding Goblin (who is searching for him) or you can have it where Carnage actually sides with Goblin. I don't, this is just some ideas that you can use if you like them. But its your story, and i trust your writing abilities! The chapter was awesome!
CancerTheCrab chapter 2 . 3/1
I want to see Captain and Ironman get all fatherly : and maybe Peter gets turned back when another villain comes and his team is endangered, so he finds the strength to fight back? Maybe? The story so far is cool. And I guess Carnage doesn't care much(at all) about Peter's wounds since even if his vessel was on death's door he could still use him.
The Story's Shadow chapter 2 . 2/29
Ok, interesting turn.
I think that's a very very long time, even in writing a new story that there was no such copy fanfic. ads that there is the same and everything is the same. and if you do not update of the story that does not mean the problem will be resolved?
Umbra Drachen chapter 3 . 2/15
andro cybernetics might be another one
Flicker Flame Diana chapter 3 . 2/13
Uuuuuh, it's thebuystock not theboystock
ZombieSpacePirate chapter 3 . 2/12
If you could, can you possibly send me this through PM so I can post i to.?