Reviews for Castle of Glass
River Winters chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Oooh look how you're threading in the SPN lore! Azazel, Meg, the "Novaks"! I love this. Definitely want to have another chapter within six months please ;D can't wait to see Cas and Alex meet! What will he be like in this au?!
TheTeaDrinker chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I hope to Chuck that you're planning on continuing this fic-as well as your other Calex au's. They're all so amazing!
Ethera O chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This is so great! I help River Winters write Song Remains the Same but I hadn't seen Pacific Rim until recently, so finally I got a chance to read this fic and fully understand it. I LOVE IT. You're a very good writer and you have the characters down perfectly. And I love how techy this is! (I love sci-fi a lot.) I hope you write more, I would love to see more of this world. :) Great job!
whatsername810 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
ahhhhhhh, so good!
Ourania-Annais chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
okay wow. This was an amazing beginning and I am ridiculously excited to see how this progresses :D
The tumblr URL you posted didn't come up though ):
OMG So I know nothing about Pacific Rim but

THIS

IS

AWESOME!

You so have the characters spot on and the gritty military world is so cool SPN! Alex and Sammy and Dean are just dlfkgjfdlgkj PERFECT UGHHH! Sibling feels! So cool how the archangels were pilots... ohhh... I am excited for this story! )