Reviews for A Fallen Angel
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 18 . 8/27/2013
YoU cannot just end this here! Where's the continuation of such an angsty yet brilliant piece?! It's too much to leave like this! What happens here on out? Harry? Severus?
SnapeFan101 chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Loving it :)
SnapeFan101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
You're a swell writer, I enjoyed this -
starwolf1994 chapter 18 . 5/11/2013
Awesome work keep it up.
Aegis' Trickster chapter 18 . 4/10/2013
This is a very descriptive fiction. Bravo to your ingenuity.
AJB66613 chapter 18 . 2/28/2013
More please
YamiYugiYuki chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
This was meant to be posted on the chapter 18 but it didn't let me:

Can you plz update it has been 10 years ! It's a really good story, though I did find it slightly confusing with Harry POV's though after that it was good.

Hope you update soon :)

Regards YamiYugiYuki
J.A.C chapter 18 . 2/7/2013
More Please!
Lilium M. Knight chapter 13 . 11/1/2012
I find reading rape and abuse stories has helped me get over my own sexual assault trauma
Anonymous chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
Please, please, PLEASE start this story back up! It's really good and I loved what you were doing with it. Please!
Twilightfans chapter 18 . 8/18/2011
This is amazing sweetheart, but when will you update next?

oh, just to let you know, I call everyone sweetheart. Nothing personal.
voraciousfanficappetite chapter 13 . 5/13/2011
so i am still reading, but felt a quicky review was needed. judging by your AN's, some of the stories themes have struck a chord. as someone who experienced a childhold with similiar memories.. i wanted to say thank you. people who have not "been there" don't understand ongoing abuse, and why victims dont speak up. you have written your story to be a very vivd protrayal of something that is seriously f-ed up. theres no sugar coating it, or putting pretty bows on it, and you didn't do either. even though it is a ficticious character, and a made up situation.. you treating the situaion with care. sooo bravo. and keep writing or i will send you a crack head monkey to through poo when you stop typing! :)
jayswing96 chapter 18 . 2/14/2011
oh please continue!
EmmaRandomAs chapter 18 . 2/3/2011
this story is absolutely amazing! i love it! noticed you havent updated in many years, but i hope you decide to continue this one... its too good to leave unfinished!
KrazyBoutSnape chapter 17 . 1/31/2011
OMG! You are great! I have read some good abuse fics in my time, but you top them all! The reason I haven't been reviewing is because I was hurrying to read the next chapter. You truly are a great author!