Reviews for Aura Shinobi
HyperA1985 chapter 16 . 7/10
I am looking forward to chapter 17 and I hope Naruto gains ability to enter sage mode.
Alice-In-Chains chapter 16 . 6/5
that moment when you have been waiting for an update for 2 years and still check back for them every now and then ;~;
Kyvren chapter 15 . 5/31
I really love this fic. Made me laugh many times. Hope you come back to it.
Kyvren chapter 9 . 5/31
Your reference to the Mystery dungeon series made me very happy.
Griffin87443 chapter 16 . 5/30
im sorry about your grandfather I hope you can get to writing your story soon
Mewsali chapter 16 . 4/22
Mewsali chapter 11 . 4/22
Is it like Sans' eye from Undertale? Plz tell me it is. Sans' eye has to be a dojutsu somewhere! XD
SpencerDorman chapter 16 . 3/30
This is going to sound horribly rude, but I'll be blunt and say it doesn't take two years for a funeral. If your still grieving, you can't muster up the will, and/or you simply lack the inspiration to write, that's fine, but I've really enjoyed this story so far and all I'm asking for is an update on this story. Not necessarily as in a chapter, but an update as in I just want to know if you plan on eventually getting back to the story or if you have discontinued it. It's fine either way, but I'd just like to know.
SpencerDorman chapter 13 . 3/29
Eh, Zabuza's sword is named Kubikiribōchō, not Kubikiri. Not the biggest deal, but eh.
SpencerDorman chapter 10 . 3/29
Oh, please tell me that the Sound team pretty much being Team Rocket was a one time thing. I don't know if I could handle more of that. It's not that you wrote in poorly, it's just I've never liked the Rocket trio at all; I've actually even grown to rather dislike them. Also, I'd be somewhat more fine with it if it were just the song that they imitated (even if unknowingly), but the survival of such powerful attacks, and then idiotically coming back for more... I've always hated that part. I know that death isn't really part of the Pokémon universe, but the Naruto universe has no such restrictions, and is no stranger to the concept. Really, as long as the Sound Team's Team Rocket-y actions are a one time thing, I'll be somewhat fine with the whole thing, even the fact that they survived attacks that should have completely snuffed out their life without question.
SpencerDorman chapter 9 . 3/29
Oh yeah, since the battle in Nami no Kuni went drastically different than it did in canon, and Sasuke never awakened his Sharingan at the bridge, does it still lie dormant or did he awaken it sometime in the following month?
SpencerDorman chapter 8 . 3/29
The Hyūton bloodline does in fact belong to a clan, the Yūki clan, of which Haku is a part of. Not all that important, but it's not insignificant either.

Oh, kami, I love how Naruto did the first part of the exam! I'm still chuckling even as I write this.
Natalie chapter 16 . 12/29/2016
I'm sorry to hear that. But he shall live in your heart so don't be to sad he would not want that. I'm happy that he wasn't in pain as h passed sorry for your loss.
Prince Chrom chapter 5 . 12/11/2016
Gai wears green not blue, is there a reason you changed this?
Prince Chrom chapter 4 . 12/11/2016