Reviews for Aura Shinobi
Dracoessa chapter 16 . 4/11
God rest your grandfather, and hope that you are feeling alitttle better. also i understand the pain of loosing a grandfather too. *gives a sad smile*
Nowi Of The Dragons chapter 16 . 4/12
thank you for your story and i wish to extend my condolences to you and your family

Nowi Of The Dragons
Dragonfire Stories chapter 16 . 4/8
I extend my sorrow to you.I wish I had known sooner ,I wish your family happiness.
-Dragonfire Stories
scarlettravencrove chapter 16 . 4/7
Hope you continue !
ArmCannos34 chapter 16 . 4/7
im sorry for your lost. but on a brighter note this story is epic. post when ready
Simon Damon Uzumaki chapter 5 . 4/2
Honestly, not to sure what im expecting form this, it seams like your trying to stay canon as possible and keeping him utterly retarded. i kinda feel that well what you have him go thru he should not be that so dumb and air headed. you are really making him live up to the blond stereo type to the Tee here.

I mean come on here, hes being trained by a steel/fighting and hes kicking ass yes
trained by mewtwo of all people and hes even more of a air head retard then before he was afterwards, how can that happen, how can he NOT be smarter for that instead of even dumber.

What is with oh why is sakura hitting me why does she hate me, and why cant he see that they sabotaged his test with the clones, its not making sense, and with the super intelligence about mazuki and his plan then instant dumb ass retard right after, i mean come on.

I can only handle so much and i cant never go past the first part of chapter 5 before i just scrolled down to review my thoughts, so for now im done, i will check your other stories out but this one im done with.
ZeroHour00 chapter 16 . 3/20
I feel you man. Both my grandpa's left the same way. And I didn't really know them at all aside from what i was told about them.
Rose Blood Cat chapter 16 . 3/20
Wonderful story so far I can't wait to read more.

I am sorry for your loss and hope things are getting better for you!
Magus Neon chapter 16 . 3/17
My condolances.
HapHaxion chapter 16 . 3/15
I am sorry for your loss.
Dracoessa chapter 16 . 3/13
Sorry to hear about your gramps, and i believe that he's resting comfortably. Also maybe be playing cribbage with my own late gramps.
Tsamoka chapter 16 . 3/14
A very realistic form of a Naruto/Pokemon crossover. Thank you for not making Naruto use those stupid pokeballs, or using that retarded catch-phrase "I choose you!" *shudder* As if the voice acting from the anime wasn't bad enough.
sorry for your lost:[
Reclusive Dork chapter 16 . 3/14
Oh, man. I'm sorry... I just lost an uncle, so i sorta feel your pain... probably not as strong, though.
Little puppy chapter 16 . 3/11