Reviews for Aura Shinobi
I would just like to point out that the kanji for fire blast is incorrect, it's the Chinese letter for 'big' 大 (or the Japanese kanji for big 大きい.)
Other than that, I would just like to say that I'm really enjoying this story! :)
napsterman23 chapter 16 . 10/26
sorry for your loss. the fic is great. wounder if naruto summons arceus. rate the fic a 8.5 of 10 :)))
Brandon m chapter 16 . 9/28
My condolences to you, great writer. I lost my great grandmother to old age and a teacher that gave me a new light on the world list her battle as well. May they rest in peace. And I must say your grandfather is definitely more proud of you than you could ever imagine! Even if he isn't around to say it.
P.S. may we chat?
MattKennedy chapter 15 . 9/29
Yay for seeing some new pokemon. :) Looking forward to reading about Mewtwo's fight.
Ian.D.Sarutobi chapter 7 . 9/17
Ian.D.Sarutobi chapter 3 . 9/17
boooorrrriiiiiinnnnngggg. cliché nightmare
AnthonyR89 chapter 10 . 9/11
i mainly started reading this out of curiosity to see how it could be pulled off. and i've liked it so far, despite the fact that my main experience with the pokemon franchise are the main series of games (i've seen the first movie and the first season or two of the cartoon), and as far as Naruto goes, to be honest, i despise the show and have no interest in reading the manga. i have found some interesting fanfics based off of it, however, including this one.

that being said, i was kind of disappointed with this chapter. the Naruto world and a Team Rocket rip off don't exactly fit together.
Laud de Saturno chapter 15 . 9/9
De estos 15 capitulos el 5 sigue siendo mi favorito XD
Espero con ansias los siguientes
GreenDrkness chapter 16 . 9/8
I give my condolences though I did not know the man if you are grieving for he must have been good
I love the Groudon fight
Keep on the writes
Dracoessa chapter 16 . 8/29
Guardian Sparks, i hope the funial was a great one for your poppop (grandfather), also i hope that you wouldfind the brighter spark to continue this lovely story in your grandfather's memory.
OfficialAmestrianMilitary chapter 4 . 8/30
moosechicken123 chapter 4 . 8/19
Got to love that subtle Monty python reference Made me laugh so hard
This is one of the few good naruto pokemon crossover fics; most of them are some generic bullthist like him being godlike, having a harem, or going to the pokemon world for bullshit reasons; It's a nice intergration.
The DCG chapter 11 . 8/1
Well this fics gone down hill hard. You don't have any understanding of action / reaction.
The DCG chapter 3 . 8/1
Well this is a really interesting idea.