Reviews for Love from Afar
maripas chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Hi I really liked the end it was so cute to see the whale with the dolphin and everyone so happy ) 3
ReallyRitsu chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
YES MAKOHARU MY OTP BBY ! xD & I was confused too about the Rin & Haru thing buh now it's all clear ! Thank you for writing another lovely chapter
Kai Chen chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I would definitely be the nagisa in the group
Gwynhafra chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
I like how it's a happy ending for all of them. Perhaps consider writing a side-fic for ReiGisa?

About the last episode of Free!, just from my POV as a fellow MakoHaru fangirl, I don't find it bad in the slightest. KyoAni was keeping strictly to their characterisation of the characters. Rin has always been a very action-oriented char, so if he doesn't like something, he'd say it to the person's face, or go physical (like when he tried to punch Haru), or when he's happy, he hugs (he's been doing that since he was a kid). Makoto's a very go-with-the-flow type of person, and even till the end, if he does show any affection towards Haru, it's done subtly and not directly like what Rin does. If it's any consolation to you, Haru didn't hug back.

Considering how heavy hints are for MakoHaru throughout the series, it's only fair if KyoAni gives RinHaru fans some RinHaru scenes to end the series. They wouldn't be able to see much chance of that anymore (If you think of how Rin finally decides to really treat Nitori better after the tournament, and that he remains in Samezuka, while Mako and Haru are in Iwatobi). That, and Drama CD2, which follows directly after the plot in the anime, is super heavy on MakoHaru and RinTori hints. If you want more MakoHaru hints, do check out especially the last track of Drama CD2.

Gwynhafra chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Hmm...I'm not the only one who wasn't satisfied with Makoto and Rin's confrontation in episode 8 then XD

Ah dang...there is no relay and no staring at sleeping Makoto's face then. Well, I'll bet Haru was staring at him in the hospital.

Gwynhafra chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Oho Now this is going to get interesting. Makoto definitely didn't hear the complete conversation between Haru and Rin. XD

Gwynhafra chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Man, after reading this story, the first thing that came into my mind was "Oh, damn!" But then again, it's in Rin's personality to be more assertive, and Mako's to be just patient and waiting, so you have their characterisation done correctly.

Just a thing though. Mako's a killer whale, not a whale. He's supposed to be the unchallenged lord of the ocean (though seriously, he's just a harmless giant. XD)

Gwynhafra chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This is nice. I like how you write Makoto's POV about his unrequited love towards Haru. Going to check out the next chapter now

ReallyRitsu chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
; - ; omg just . My face . Ish full of tears . Just . Wiping them is meaningless too .
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
Please please don't end it here!
NyxLied chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
That was amazing! The sex scene was so hot xD, so far this is the best Free! Smut I've read. Mako showed his dominant side and Haru was cute and submissive. Perfect recipe since I imagine them to be just like that. Hope you write more darling!
Tigernekootaku chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH OMFG YES YES YES YES YES YES IM DYING OF BEAUTIFULNESSSSSSSS
Verafied63 chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
I don't understand. Didn't haru and rin walk off together at the end of chapter 2 after rin confessed his love. And then at the end of chapter 3 it turns out rin n nitori were together. So what exactly happened ? Was rin lying? I'm so confused...
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
ahhhhhh totally adore it!
Karerik chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Um, I don't think Makoto suffered a pulled muscle there. It sounds more like a torn muscle. I've had plently of pulled muscles (I just recovered from a minor pulled left groin muscle), they hurt but not like that and usually you just ice, compress and stretch. I haven't heard of anyone having that much trouble with a pulled muscle before and feeling it that quickly either. A torn muscle is much worse and can require surgery. It also sounds like he could have torn either legiments or tendons.

Sorry, I just really wanted to point that out. Also I wouldn't say the grammer issues are you biggest problem. You just need to watch where you are placing words and what tense you are using. The story is good other then that and keep up the hard work.