Reviews for Need
Never liked Max and never understood how the creators of the show just shrugged off his crimes in a show where the central theme was justice... how is Max actually different from Broadsky for example? Both framed their killings as 'taking care of things the system wouldn't or couldn't touch'. I also don't know how Brennan actually benefits much from keeping a relationship with him, all he seems to do is make things worse for her.
Platinum Blondie chapter 9 . 11/25
A very emotional and very well written chapter
I'm really enjoying this story.
IHeartBonesBooth chapter 50 . 10/20
Just re read this story for like the 7th time. I am still holding out hope that you might come back and add a little to it. It’s one of my favorite stories
flowerkin chapter 51 . 7/21
I’m sad their is no epilogue but I’m so incredibly impressed with this story. It’s an amazing story and I could see it being made into a movie. I could visualize so much of the story. So much wonderment and excitement and love. Thanks for sharing and putting so much into the story.
Hazmatt chapter 51 . 10/17/2018
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
FanAddicted2000 chapter 51 . 9/26/2018
So, it took me a couple of days, but I finally finished your story ! And, just, wouah! It's a really well build story dealing with a hard and heavy topic, but it's done with great sensibility and care and reality. You didn't chose the easy way out and let the story go how far and how long it needed to. It kept me in, impressed, scared and worried. It's the kind of story you can't leave untouched. Thanks and congratulations
Jaime chapter 51 . 8/6/2018
Please write more. I'm obsessed with this show and I loooooved this!
geraghtyvl chapter 50 . 6/22/2018
Just did another read of this wonderful story! Again, just wonderful. ️
lildee-dee245 chapter 5 . 8/13/2017
I don't like rape stories at all. But several men is a bit much one guy would have been enough.
Vmf447 chapter 51 . 7/21/2017
Finished the story today! Your writing was superb. I really believed all of the dialogue and actions were true to their characters as we have come to know them on the show. Thank you for sharing this. I'm glad I found it!
Vmf447 chapter 15 . 7/20/2017
I'm new to this story and I love it! Just wish I could stay home from work to finish it! Great writing!
cat.m.ford chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
First off...so cute! This first chapter is really making me want to continue reading but atm it's a bit too long for me. I will get around to fulling reading this, don't worry. I just wanted to read the first chapter to see the writing style. I added it to my follow a while ago but I forgot it was there. Which I apologize greatly for because this story is definitely worth remembering.
Incognito3 chapter 51 . 12/20/2016
Oh goodness! I can't believe I never reviewed this. You've written a masterful story the captured her struggle so well. This was a wild ride from start to finish. I think I've read it 3 times now and I catch new nuances to the story every time. Are you still planning an epilogue?
jsboneslover chapter 51 . 9/18/2016
Aw, the walking dead aspect of having a newborn! Sweet, but so is sleep. Well done on this. Captures the amazing relationship of B&B perfectly.
Sarai chapter 51 . 5/8/2016