Reviews for Need
jsboneslover chapter 51 . 9/18
Aw, the walking dead aspect of having a newborn! Sweet, but so is sleep. Well done on this. Captures the amazing relationship of B&B perfectly.
Sarai chapter 51 . 5/8
Very well written! Awesome
ZinaR chapter 51 . 3/9
The story is absolutely brilliant. I loved it and enjoyed it immensely. You said that there is an epilogue to follow.
Will you still post it?
mi.bonnie.s chapter 30 . 2/21
v
EvaAnderson chapter 27 . 6/14/2015
I have been going thru your stories like an addict!
Also an extra note - Im impressed abt your knowledge of ACE inhibitors and side effects! As hardly any writers get medical stuff correct :)
Flyingfish40 chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Just picked this up and enjoying it so far. I liked the way you told the reader what the event was without going into detail. Sensitively handled.
MiseryMaker chapter 51 . 1/14/2015
Absolutely lovely ending. It was perfect. No comments will convey how much I enjoyed it adequately. Just know that I did. What a perfect way to wrap up a story that was enthralling-start to finish!
WolfGirl1331 chapter 51 . 1/6/2015
It's taken me days to read all 51 chapters but I've finally reached the end. I'm actually glad I found it months after you finished it because it was so dramatic at times that I don't think I would have had the patience to wait for updates!

This story sucked me in right away and kept me reading late at night even when I should have been in bed. The time and commitment you put into this is really impressive and I loved all the twists and turns in the plot along the way. While it was obviously a very heavy and distressing topic I think you handled it very well and there were more than enough tender and loving moments to balance it out. You did a really great job with this one.

Now I'm off to read more of your stories!
wercomingup chapter 51 . 12/31/2014
This is an AWESOME READ! Excellent work DG, simply awesome.
pauchacottle chapter 51 . 12/31/2014
this is a beautifull story thanx...
wercomingup chapter 33 . 12/29/2014
Brilliant
wercomingup chapter 32 . 12/29/2014
Your shameless request for feedback...granted (smile). Still loving it
wercomingup chapter 30 . 12/29/2014
This storytelling leaves me speechless. Your writing is sensational.
Bones2014 chapter 51 . 11/23/2014
Wow, what an amazing ride! A perfect ending to a perfect story. I have enjoyed this story so much. I couldn't stop reading it, & was not a happy camper when RL would step in & interrupt. I would consider this the equivalent to a feature length Bones production. You captured my favorite characters perfectly, from B&B , to Max & Sweets, & all those in between. You definitely have an awe inspiring talent. Can't wait for the epilogue & any stories you write in the future. I'm begging you to continue. I still have a couple of your stories to read, thank God, then I'll be checking my inbox for future ones. Thanks for sharing your gift with me. It's been a pleasure indeed:-)
Bones2014 chapter 50 . 11/23/2014
Great, rough patch, great! Poor Booth! Having to check the DVD. How traumatic. I can't tell you how grateful I am that throughout this story, the trauma, pain, hurt, that you kept B&B together. That is one element that disappoints me in a lot of stories. They go through hardships that always seem to separate them. But here in your story, their love, support, & trust in one another always held true. In my humble opinion, that is more true to their characters. That's what I loved most in this wonderfully amazing story. True B&B!
1,066 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »