Reviews for Need
Hi there.

I found this by happenstance, just searching through Bones fanfics as I do a re-watch of the entire series. You don't know me of course and I'm reading this several years after you wrote this so you might never see this comment, but I couldn't stop reading these 51 chapters. As a survivor of sexual assault (albeit in childhood) and a huge fan of Bones, this is exactly how Booth would have taken care of Bones if she were a victim of this type of attack. I literally saw my husband and I in this story for the first few chapters when I had to process everything that happened to me and finally got into a healthy relationship with him, not to mention deal with all of the residual PTSD and nightmares. This was so touching and healing to read. It reminds the reader that if you were Booth in this story, sometimes all you can do is hold your lover while their world falls apart, even if you are used to fixing everything. Thank you for sharing your incredible gift here.
Platinum Blondie chapter 51 . 1/2
I've just finished re reading this amazing story, even better than I remembered
Guest chapter 51 . 11/23/2020
Thank you for writing this amazing story. I don’t even know where to begin, so I’ll just say that you’re an great writer and I loved this fic.
hesvanloon chapter 51 . 10/26/2020
thank you so much for writing this piece, I loved every minute of it!
Mitana chapter 51 . 8/18/2020
Wow! I just kinda raced through this story yesterday and today. Stayed up too late and snuck it in to any spare moment, but finally finished! I wish you had gotten around to writing the epilogue, but I’m am profoundly grateful you finished the actual story. The last couple I’ve read (other authors) were never finished (and after 50 or so chapters it’s a HUGE letdown to not have the closure of an ending). I hope someday you decide to visit this one once more and give us a nice epilogue. It was really well-written and it just made me fall in love with Booth even more. The whole piece, as heart-breaking as it was, was really just an incredibly long love letter to Brennan (and some intense love notes to Booth). Thank you.
Wilts chapter 51 . 8/10/2020
This was a beautiful story exquisitely written. I couldn't put it down.
Gailuvspurple chapter 38 . 5/11/2020
Wow, didn't see that coming.
Guest chapter 51 . 4/7/2020
This is the best thing I ever read! I felt their emotions, their pain. This will forever be a favorite story for me!
flowerkin chapter 51 . 3/25/2020
This story was so incredible. I’m reading it again and I’m still in awe of your amazing talent to bring the characters to life. With so many difficult subjects you made it tasteful and realistic. Thanks for sharing the time. And I’m sorry you never got to write an epilogue.
I love it.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/10/2019
Never liked Max and never understood how the creators of the show just shrugged off his crimes in a show where the central theme was justice... how is Max actually different from Broadsky for example? Both framed their killings as 'taking care of things the system wouldn't or couldn't touch'. I also don't know how Brennan actually benefits much from keeping a relationship with him, all he seems to do is make things worse for her.
Platinum Blondie chapter 9 . 11/25/2019
A very emotional and very well written chapter
I'm really enjoying this story.
IHeartBonesBooth chapter 50 . 10/20/2019
Just re read this story for like the 7th time. I am still holding out hope that you might come back and add a little to it. It’s one of my favorite stories
flowerkin chapter 51 . 7/21/2019
I’m sad their is no epilogue but I’m so incredibly impressed with this story. It’s an amazing story and I could see it being made into a movie. I could visualize so much of the story. So much wonderment and excitement and love. Thanks for sharing and putting so much into the story.
Hazmatt chapter 51 . 10/17/2018
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
FanAddicted2000 chapter 51 . 9/26/2018
So, it took me a couple of days, but I finally finished your story ! And, just, wouah! It's a really well build story dealing with a hard and heavy topic, but it's done with great sensibility and care and reality. You didn't chose the easy way out and let the story go how far and how long it needed to. It kept me in, impressed, scared and worried. It's the kind of story you can't leave untouched. Thanks and congratulations
1,103 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »