Reviews for Need
Jaime chapter 51 . 8/6/2018
Please write more. I'm obsessed with this show and I loooooved this!
geraghtyvl chapter 50 . 6/22/2018
Just did another read of this wonderful story! Again, just wonderful. ️
lildee-dee245 chapter 5 . 8/13/2017
I don't like rape stories at all. But several men is a bit much one guy would have been enough.
Vmf447 chapter 51 . 7/21/2017
Finished the story today! Your writing was superb. I really believed all of the dialogue and actions were true to their characters as we have come to know them on the show. Thank you for sharing this. I'm glad I found it!
Vmf447 chapter 15 . 7/20/2017
I'm new to this story and I love it! Just wish I could stay home from work to finish it! Great writing!
cat.m.ford chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
First off...so cute! This first chapter is really making me want to continue reading but atm it's a bit too long for me. I will get around to fulling reading this, don't worry. I just wanted to read the first chapter to see the writing style. I added it to my follow a while ago but I forgot it was there. Which I apologize greatly for because this story is definitely worth remembering.
Incognito3 chapter 51 . 12/20/2016
Oh goodness! I can't believe I never reviewed this. You've written a masterful story the captured her struggle so well. This was a wild ride from start to finish. I think I've read it 3 times now and I catch new nuances to the story every time. Are you still planning an epilogue?
jsboneslover chapter 51 . 9/18/2016
Aw, the walking dead aspect of having a newborn! Sweet, but so is sleep. Well done on this. Captures the amazing relationship of B&B perfectly.
Sarai chapter 51 . 5/8/2016
Very well written! Awesome
ZinaR chapter 51 . 3/9/2016
The story is absolutely brilliant. I loved it and enjoyed it immensely. You said that there is an epilogue to follow.
Will you still post it?
mi.bonnie.s chapter 30 . 2/21/2016
v
EvaAnderson chapter 27 . 6/14/2015
I have been going thru your stories like an addict!
Also an extra note - Im impressed abt your knowledge of ACE inhibitors and side effects! As hardly any writers get medical stuff correct :)
Flyingfish40 chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Just picked this up and enjoying it so far. I liked the way you told the reader what the event was without going into detail. Sensitively handled.
MiseryMaker chapter 51 . 1/14/2015
Absolutely lovely ending. It was perfect. No comments will convey how much I enjoyed it adequately. Just know that I did. What a perfect way to wrap up a story that was enthralling-start to finish!
WolfGirl1331 chapter 51 . 1/6/2015
It's taken me days to read all 51 chapters but I've finally reached the end. I'm actually glad I found it months after you finished it because it was so dramatic at times that I don't think I would have had the patience to wait for updates!

This story sucked me in right away and kept me reading late at night even when I should have been in bed. The time and commitment you put into this is really impressive and I loved all the twists and turns in the plot along the way. While it was obviously a very heavy and distressing topic I think you handled it very well and there were more than enough tender and loving moments to balance it out. You did a really great job with this one.

Now I'm off to read more of your stories!
1,103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »