Reviews for Need
wercomingup chapter 51 . 12/31/2014
This is an AWESOME READ! Excellent work DG, simply awesome.
pauchacottle chapter 51 . 12/31/2014
this is a beautifull story thanx...
wercomingup chapter 33 . 12/29/2014
Brilliant
wercomingup chapter 32 . 12/29/2014
Your shameless request for feedback...granted (smile). Still loving it
wercomingup chapter 30 . 12/29/2014
This storytelling leaves me speechless. Your writing is sensational.
Bones2014 chapter 51 . 11/23/2014
Wow, what an amazing ride! A perfect ending to a perfect story. I have enjoyed this story so much. I couldn't stop reading it, & was not a happy camper when RL would step in & interrupt. I would consider this the equivalent to a feature length Bones production. You captured my favorite characters perfectly, from B&B , to Max & Sweets, & all those in between. You definitely have an awe inspiring talent. Can't wait for the epilogue & any stories you write in the future. I'm begging you to continue. I still have a couple of your stories to read, thank God, then I'll be checking my inbox for future ones. Thanks for sharing your gift with me. It's been a pleasure indeed:-)
Bones2014 chapter 50 . 11/23/2014
Great, rough patch, great! Poor Booth! Having to check the DVD. How traumatic. I can't tell you how grateful I am that throughout this story, the trauma, pain, hurt, that you kept B&B together. That is one element that disappoints me in a lot of stories. They go through hardships that always seem to separate them. But here in your story, their love, support, & trust in one another always held true. In my humble opinion, that is more true to their characters. That's what I loved most in this wonderfully amazing story. True B&B!
Bones2014 chapter 49 . 11/23/2014
Whew, what a ride that was! But now they're home, safe and sound in one another's arms. How satisfying is that...very! I'm so glad Chambers is out of the story, but so happy it's not the end of this awesome tale. I agree, Bones fans are the best. I believe they have the best fanfic writers as well!
Bones2014 chapter 48 . 11/23/2014
Well I had Ian at the club thing figured out. Knew Booth would have a plan of some sort in place for her protection. I'm thinking Jon took the shot? They have to be alright softer all they've been through, right? This is the reason I enjoy reading complete stories. That was one heck of a cliffie!
Bones2014 chapter 47 . 11/23/2014
I don't believe they're gonna make it to the book signing, are they? Like B&B, I'm ready for this miscreant be caught, and no one gets hurt, & B&B&baby B live happily ever after. However, I'm not ready for this story to end. I'm greedy, always wanting more. BTW Brennan, do not go back to that freaking club!
Bones2014 chapter 46 . 11/23/2014
Well my gut was wrong, thank God. But now, new worries. However, Jon is on the case. Booth is with Brennan. Baby Booth is active. For a few moments, everything is good. I know it won't last, but I so enjoy these quiet B&B moments. As I've stated before, they are my fav moments.
Bones2014 chapter 45 . 11/23/2014
I believe this chapter happened just like it should have. True, it is never an easy ride for these two. I may have mentioned that before. And Brennan & Jon were right. If Booth had taken that shot, it would haunt him forever, & that's not who he is. I'm over joyed that Booth decided to stay with Brennan, because that is also who he is. I'm leery about this event any way. I'm going with my gut here...lol.
Bones2014 chapter 44 . 11/23/2014
Another great one. I love the chapters that end in these peaceful B&B moments. It's what read for. I also like this new character. Seems like he'll be an asset to the team.
Bones2014 chapter 43 . 11/23/2014
I love more chapters. This is one of those stories that I can't wait for the case to resolve & the evil dude getting caught, but I don't want the story to end at the same time. It's an amazing, entertaining, engrossing, wonderful, impossible to put down story.
Bones2014 chapter 42 . 11/23/2014
Yes, it definitely moved me. I needed a chapter like this. By the time I got to the end of it, it was hard to remember that their fears were confirmed with the DNA results & then that horrible gift. But the ending was priceless. Absolutely perfect again. I love these characters. I have never obsessed over a show like I have Bones, & it's because of these two characters. Your story has not only confirmed that, but made me love them even more. I didn't think that was a possibility. Ask my poor husband who doesn't even ask what I'm watching or reading any more, cuz he knows...Bones...
1,103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »