Reviews for Need
dmnky chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Wow. What an amazing start.

The delicacy and gentleness with which you describe the trauma here echoes the delicacy and gentleness with which Booth tends to Brennan. Given the subject matter, this could have come across so dark that many readers would be leery of continuing. But you've woven in a compassion and, yes, optimism into the narrative that propels us forward despite the adversity the same way we see these two people moving forward, led by love and Booth's gentle hand. I am loving this.

With mettā,
dm
Dyna63 chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
I love this chapter, shows how tight their bond is even under horrific circumstances. I hope I get to read more before I leave on Friday, helping my youngest daughter move across country for college, but I will try to keep up on my phone between flights, making sure everything arrived and getting her moved in.
BrennanBooth chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
I loved this chapter.
Really cute Booth taking care of Bren.
I'm glad he ended with Hannah and back to being the nice guy that he was before her.
I hope Bren recovers soon to this trauma. And give her and Booth another chance.
Is there any possibility of Booth catch whoever did this cruelty to her?
I hope so. Hopefully he or Max hurt in double the monster that caused it all.
Sorry for my english, is very bad. I speak Portuguese, so mastered very little English writing.
I hope you can update soon. Can't wait to read more.
penandra chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This is very beautifully done. You handled the "traumatic event" very well and stuck with the emotions and the responses so well. It's wonderful that you have the support and encouragement for your writing and that you were willing to take the leap to publish.

I'm hoping this is not a one-shot, but that you will continue on with this story. Welcome to the fandom, I look forward to reading more of your work!
BrennanBooth chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This is really great.
Can't wait to read more
Please, update soon
Twisted Musalih chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Cant wait to read more
Dyna63 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I am very glad you were talked into giving this a try. No reason to keep this gift of writing hidden. Thanks for sharing and very good start, looking forward to more.
luvthembones chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Beautifully emotional, lovingly done. Great scene with Cullen (he is one of my favorite side characters), I think you really nailed his private soft side and his gratitude for Brennan (was able to give him and his wife something they didn't know they needed). Answer the why of a terrible situation. I really dislike rape in any literary form, but you wrote it very well. Let us know, but didn't dwell on the violence, only the aftermath. Left it open enough that we can imagine she fought them off before completing the rape. Thanks for that. Hope this only the first of many stories!
1,103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74