Reviews for The Secret of the Colors
jason keith chapter 14 . 3/19
Just wanted to let you know that i loved your story completely awesome!
Jake
lotusalchemist chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
Nice story
lotusalchemist chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
I cried a little in dumbledore's speech even though I know harry is alive.
Fallow51 chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
Kudos
ice chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
I loved your story and read it all in one sitting, that's why I have only reviewed once. But as I said I loved the plot, it was completely unique to anything I have ever read before.
As a random guess was gold salazar slytherin? Just cause that is who I first thought of when he mentioned 4 friends.
Btw I will be favouriting it later when I log into my account on a different device, it is rather a pain to do on a phone so... Bi
Ps. I apolegise for the inevitable spelling mistakes I have made. (:
Therio chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
Excellent story. I didn't want to stop reading it. As for the ending, I think it was very fitting, though I would have liked to have seen some interaction with Ron and Hermione at the end.
Kris chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
A nice short story. Well thought out though some portions seemed rushed.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Bad plot.
apothes chapter 14 . 3/6/2014
that was a well written story, please write a sequel
Cristin Gryphon chapter 14 . 3/1/2014
I liked it, it was rather more dramatic and abrupt than i enjoy normally but it was good. It's weird for me normally i prefer stories with pairings, i thought you were implying you would include one with the birthday present book but oh well.
Like I said this was more dramatic and abrupt than most stories i read, another way to say that is that there is much less fluff and filler. I miss it a little but it's an interesting change of pace.
123irish chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
I'm pissed off, If someone had not favorited (ya, I know, mot a word)one of my stories, I never would have found this in his favorites. I never would have had to read the entire story in one night and not get another chapter! Well buddy, I'm no fool, I kmow how to deal with people like you... You're going on my favorite story and author list and I'm also going to follow you. Try and sneak another story past me again, I dare you. LOL Who was Gold and what was the first ring all about (... and in the darkness bind them), or did I miss some clue that would have let me know. If I missed the clues, I swear I'll reread the whole damn story, just watch me! Excellent story, just wish I could have been there from the beginning. I will not let it happen again, Thanks.
joda-jiji chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
Great storry only thing nit so good is you given him the sight and then ut came never up again and what of the circle magic you never really explained but other than that really good storry
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
That was a great way to end it...though it left a question of what happened to everyone else.
Anyway, it was lovely reading this, sad that it's now over...
So I bid you a final farewell.
willow's pen chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
An amazing ending to an amazing story.
serialkeller chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
Good stuff, liked the ending _