Reviews for The Secret of the Colors
MaddCats chapter 1 . 7/31
That was amazing. I absolutely loved it
Ah man i loved the story, it was something so different from the rest that i can't even compare it. Keep up the great work
Smargden chapter 14 . 6/17
Thank you for a good story.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 14 . 4/9
Sooo potions professor or mediwizard?
The Ghostly Minion chapter 14 . 4/4
This is a thoroughly unique story and was a pleasure to read. Your ending is perfect, no epilogue, no neat wrap up. Simply life going on.

I only keep stories in my favorites list that I know I'll reread. This is one of them.

Thanks

TGM
The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 4/4
You have an interesting story here; I can't say I've ever run across a premise like this before, so Kudus!

As to the meanings of the ring and map, hard to say. My WAG would be that the ring, the color of Voldemort's eyes might help to further conceal Jacob (it didn't escape me of the connection between 'Jacob' and 'James', linking him to his father) from him. I'm thinking the map is similar to the Marauders' Map, though for what area, IDK.

We don't really know enough about Gold yet to comment meaningfully.

TGM
Rebecca chapter 14 . 10/26/2016
This was a really interesting story! i really enjoyed it! XD
hawksma chapter 14 . 10/9/2016
Really excellent. Thanks for writing this great story.
Unknown9501 chapter 14 . 9/14/2016
this was one heck of good story to read well done
kelwin chapter 14 . 6/5/2016
good fic. a bit short and sad
akasanta chapter 14 . 5/12/2016
Very good story. And I didn't find anything at all wrong with the way you ended it. :D

Cheers!

AKASANTA ;D
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 4/6/2016
Good story. I'm still curious about the true identities of the Colors, but that's okay. I'm now wondering if Edgar was James. He and Lilith seemed to be together always, so I wondered. Anyway, I don't need to know who everyone was to have enjoyed the story.

Thanks for sharing.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 4/6/2016
I knew it! Hermione SEES it with her own eyes and still system it can't be done! LOL! Some things never change, even Ron acting like a selfish git.

I'm glad Harry had loving words for and from Sirius. I hope they will see each other again in the future. I think Sirius needs Harry. I don't know about Hermione. Does she need Harry in her life? Does he need her, at least as a friend? Would she drive him insane with questions about those "missing years"? If he keeps up with her, does that mean Ron the git comes along with her? If so, I'm not sure it's worth it.

Snape ... Once a git, always a git, I guess. He's a lot like Ron, isn't he?
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 4/6/2016
Edgar and Lilith ... who are they? I keep thinking of Edgar Bones and Lily Potter. Is it possible that their deaths were like Harry's, that they were given this "other" life as an opportunity to help Harry end Riddle once and for all? Guess I need to keep reading.

It sounds as though the pain Roman inflicted was as much emotional as physical, for Harry, at least. I think he is better off away from Hogwarts. I'm still hoping Snape gets punished by Roman. He deserves it, IMO.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 4/6/2016
Fourth year? Does that mean the TWT will be held ... or was that just hauled out of mothballs for Harry's "benefit"? I don't really mean benefit, because it was more to his detriment. I still believe (as some others have suggested) that Dumbledore may have intended for Harry to be used to resurrect Voldemort, fight him and die, and then step up and kill Voldemort himself.

The above "plot" sounds very cold, but Dumbledore is manipulative. He also has a tendency to ignore the needs of the individual and focus on the Greater Good, though we are never actually told what that looks like or whose Greater Good he means. The Wizarding world at large? Or maybe just his own?

I'm glad Snape got what he deserved. I hope Roman shreds him - and Dumbledore, too, for allowing Snape to get away with stuff like that. I confess to being confused, though, by the interactions between Jacob and Gold. I did like the way Gold handled Hermione's nosy questions. He! He!