Reviews for Hot, Sweet, Heat
scmumsy chapter 38 . 3/21
Awesome story. I am still trying to find the website AGORA.
scmumsy chapter 24 . 3/20
FINALLY !
scmumsy chapter 23 . 3/19
For the love...TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM !
scmumsy chapter 21 . 3/19
Dang talk about bad timing! Omg Alec in an Alpha fight? Wonder if Max's presence will hurt him? Kick his butt, Alec.
scmumsy chapter 19 . 3/18
Team work. They need to remember that they are stronger working together. Awesome.
scmumsy chapter 18 . 3/18
Logan is a jerk. Way to go Alec.
scmumsy chapter 17 . 3/18
Ok hello wake up call!
scmumsy chapter 13 . 3/18
Awe c'mon guys let him have a 'talk ' with Logan! LOL
scmumsy chapter 12 . 3/18
Man forget Logan, and move forward.
scmumsy chapter 5 . 3/16
Okay too funny, really Logan! Have you not learned that you don't mess with transgenic. Boy do my girl have this all mixed up. Hope they talk soon. Outstanding job.
scmumsy chapter 3 . 3/15
did he REALLY think his idea was going to work? LOL men!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2016
I don't understand how Max can think that taking a morning after pill is an abortion... particularly since she'd be really clued up on contraceptive since she has heats. Morning after pills prevent pregnancy by making sure there isn't an environment for a pregnancy to be finalised in. Not something to use regularly, but something for emergencies.
Asma20 chapter 38 . 2/27/2016
my email is asma,. If anyone has access to copies or knows the a way to read on agora please let me know asap.
Asma20 chapter 36 . 2/27/2016
Does anyone know or have any way I could read steve and tav stories or any of the agora stories as I have tried to sign up but the website won't allow me and I have tried to send an email but got bounced back. Anyone please help.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/9/2015
Still loved reading it again even years later but still haven't found the agora site can u please post the site or any other story's you've writing please