Reviews for Hot, Sweet, Heat
TheCauldron chapter 38 . 3/9
But, how did they resolve the issue with the babies they found? I was really eager to see how that would work out! And why didn't Alec have a baby there? He was Manticores best! Surely they would have made a couple from him?

I adored the biology/instinct aspect of this story. And the military aspect too. I thought that both Alec and max were a bit OOC, but it fit well with the story, so I wasn't bothered by it.

Also, irregardless isn't a word.

Your punctuation needs some serious attention, but your writing is excellent. Very well thought out and put together. Loved it!
TheCauldron chapter 8 . 3/8
Your writing is amazing! Just have one question... When you say wither/withering, I assume you mean writhe/writhing? Cos the two are very very different...
Mindioneal chapter 22 . 2/6
I LOVE this story. I really admire your writing and tried to go to aurgoria page but I would not let me register. :( is there another way to get in & read the stories?
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 38 . 10/28/2013
love it.
Mindioneal chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This is the best story I have read! It turned me team Logan to team Alec!
cobwebanne chapter 38 . 2/25/2013
This is an amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing it.
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 38 . 1/30/2013
Loved this story!One of teh bast DA storys ever!
xx
jaymaddict chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
love it ! especially the first chapter ,it's the only fic that i read with alec trying to protect max in heat from other determine mens :) and i love this idea ! thank you so much you really made my day but please do me a favour ...can you write another max alec with the kind of same idea (during for a lot of chapters) ? please i'm dying to read a new same idea fic i really love it just read and read again over and over ...you are a great writer! and again even if you can't or don't want writing another same idea fic ...anyway LOVE IT ,ENJOY ,MADE MY DAY and LOVE IT SO MUCH !
Ebony chapter 38 . 8/1/2012
Love it love it , I need more can you sent me the site for Alec unit please I would love to know what happens to the baby's
Ebony chapter 38 . 7/31/2012
Love it but please I need more please
Pinkbeachlulu chapter 35 . 7/30/2012
I probably would have made Julia one of Max's sisters like Jondy. But I love the story
Pinkbeachlulu chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
I love the story so far and I guess others have told you but chapter 2 & 3 are back to front. Doesn't matter. I have to keep reading
alecygoodness22 chapter 15 . 10/4/2010
Haha, Alec knew he was there. I can't wait for the actual confrontation, (or smut :))
alecygoodness22 chapter 13 . 10/4/2010
Oh I can't wait for Alec and the boys to give Logan an ass beating. I can feel it coming
alecygoodness22 chapter 11 . 10/4/2010
Figures, it's just like White to fuck everything up just when things are finally peaceful.