Reviews for Hot, Sweet, Heat
Still loved reading it again even years later but still haven't found the agora site can u please post the site or any other story's you've writing please
kezztip chapter 38 . 7/4
Thank you for this amazing story. It was just what I was looking for. I'd like to read your others at Agora but I can't get onto the website. Is it still active?
Started off good, but then it bacame too one note. And it was too werewolfish. Plus, it seems that the show was created under the influence of third-wave feminism, so the submissive behaviour of anyone without a Y-chromosome felt insulting. Just saying how I felt. Couldn't stand it anymore after 30 chapters and skipped to the end.
Mirandaannw chapter 38 . 11/11/2014
I lived this story it was very well done but seemed to end abruptly
Lucie.Sa chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Your story is just amazing! I read it many times and I also let a review but I didn't have an account then so now that I have I just wanted to tell you again how good a writer you are.

I absolutely love the way you describe the characters and their instincts it's a shame you didn't continue but I understand why you stop there.

Thanks for this story!
TheCauldron chapter 38 . 3/9/2014
But, how did they resolve the issue with the babies they found? I was really eager to see how that would work out! And why didn't Alec have a baby there? He was Manticores best! Surely they would have made a couple from him?

I adored the biology/instinct aspect of this story. And the military aspect too. I thought that both Alec and max were a bit OOC, but it fit well with the story, so I wasn't bothered by it.

Also, irregardless isn't a word.

Your punctuation needs some serious attention, but your writing is excellent. Very well thought out and put together. Loved it!
TheCauldron chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
Your writing is amazing! Just have one question... When you say wither/withering, I assume you mean writhe/writhing? Cos the two are very very different...
Mindioneal chapter 22 . 2/6/2014
I LOVE this story. I really admire your writing and tried to go to aurgoria page but I would not let me register. :( is there another way to get in & read the stories?
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 38 . 10/28/2013
love it.
Mindioneal chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This is the best story I have read! It turned me team Logan to team Alec!
cobwebanne chapter 38 . 2/25/2013
This is an amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing it.
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 38 . 1/30/2013
Loved this story!One of teh bast DA storys ever!
xx
jaymaddict chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
love it ! especially the first chapter ,it's the only fic that i read with alec trying to protect max in heat from other determine mens :) and i love this idea ! thank you so much you really made my day but please do me a favour ...can you write another max alec with the kind of same idea (during for a lot of chapters) ? please i'm dying to read a new same idea fic i really love it just read and read again over and over ...you are a great writer! and again even if you can't or don't want writing another same idea fic ...anyway LOVE IT ,ENJOY ,MADE MY DAY and LOVE IT SO MUCH !
Ebony chapter 38 . 8/1/2012
Love it love it , I need more can you sent me the site for Alec unit please I would love to know what happens to the baby's
Ebony chapter 38 . 7/31/2012
Love it but please I need more please