Reviews for It's an Animal Thing
silverfoxkurama chapter 13 . 3/27
gosh that was really nice love it
Nairad chapter 13 . 3/17/2014
Loooved it!
Azera-v chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
I absolutely love this story, hope you still plan to do a sequel. Easily my new favorite Riddick story!
duneline chapter 13 . 9/13/2013
explosée de rire! la relation père/ fils n' est pas de tout repos pour riddick.
j' adore la réaction de riddick.
merci pour cette belle histoire. c' est dommage de les quitter. j' espère un jour les retrouver. :)
duneline chapter 12 . 9/13/2013
j' adore le personnage de boss. John a de la chance d' avoir un père comme ça. ainsi que riddick.
BustersJezebel chapter 13 . 9/13/2013
God I love epilogues! You plotted, outlined and wrote this so well. You had cause and reason for everything and it all came together beautifully. So very nicely written Miss C.
BustersJezebel chapter 12 . 9/13/2013
What a wedding present Boss gave. And a very smart way to get Riddick off the hook with being hunted etc. Why do I not like the Guild? They just give me a bad feeling.
crazyness101 chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
I loved it that was great. I cant beileve you loaded 2 chapters at once.
Wolf112 chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
Wow great story, sad to see it finish but happy as I can't wait for your others stories :D
BustersJezebel chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
Here I am, I'm not sure what happened but I got turned around. I missed the alert for chapter 9 & then started reading chapter 10 & found myself lost & then you'd posted chapter 11!

I knew John's would survive, good way to get the shiv out without any trouble. I'm glad you changed it up and Shazza and Owen's made it off planet. And it was cool that Johns' dad came to the rescue. Love how you've got him giving advice to the newly bonded mates.

Nice to see the Furyan awake now. It'll be interesting from here on out. How many more chapters to go?
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
...Sweet!
duneline chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
j' aime comment John se montre protecteur avec pour ce chapitre plein de révélations et d' intrigue.
Wolf112 chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
Wow interesting, real interesting where riddick is from and it's realy good, like it :)
crazyness101 chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
Awsome i cant wait to see what ur going to do nect.
crazyness101 chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
I loved the bonding moment for Boss and Riddick. Johns was cute when jealous, id loved to see this.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »