Reviews for Your Property
I LOVED LOVED YOUR FANFICTION! PLEASE CONTINUE writing! Why did you stop writing all of a sudden?
Please finish this story. It's so lovely and unique
Nen 123 chapter 7 . 8/31
finish the story it's too good!
Sexisandradds chapter 7 . 7/14
Hi. Is more coming soon? I love this story!
debbie36 chapter 7 . 7/4
I would love this story to continue and see what happens
The story so Far has been wonderful, I hope you won't keep us waiting too long for you next chapters.
Such a confusing story :/
susancollins522 chapter 7 . 6/8
Please update
AnaChristian25 chapter 7 . 5/23
Excuse me...is there any story after the 7th chapter..I absolutely love the fanfiction and wanna read more..plsif there is a way to unlock the story ahead...pls do tell me guys ! Muah️️
antara.brandy chapter 7 . 5/23
Hi!..Author! I absolutely LOVE your story but pls do tell me if there is a way to read after the 7th chapter because i really wanna read and I just can't ..pls keep writing AND.. We all love you!️️Muahh !
jocrossley03 chapter 6 . 5/11
Great Please finish
Debbie Schubert chapter 7 . 4/22
I like this story and for it to continue and see what becomes of them and see how Christian reacts to Ana finding out about all the women including Claudia. I would like to see him suffer and for Ana to flaunt a little first to humilate him for thinking so low of her as he is one himself .
It's kind of a mean thing to do to start writing a story, and then leave the readers hanging. Why don't you upload more chapters?
Brenda chapter 7 . 4/14