Reviews for Your Property
1fitgily chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Ana's mom killed me! So funny.
That was a nice bit of sexual tension between them. I bet Taylor will be cautiously watching her like a hawk. Can't wait for dinner.
1fitgily chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Staying together makes sense. He's lucky she agreed. My favorite part of this story is that he assumes she's after his money, but she's not! I can't wait for them to get to know each other.
1fitgily chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
I bet Christian's PR team want to show the world that it wasn't a drunken mistake and they are going to try to get her to stay with him. This just got REAL interesting!
1fitgily chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Oh, boy, what a mess! Lol
Can't wait to see how it happened.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Hey, when are you going to post the next chapter? Its been over a month since your last update. Please updste before christmas. We've been patiently waiting for the next chapter as your story is beautiful and unique. Hope to hear from you soon.
kesmith624 chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
I just wanted to know when you would be posting the next chapter. It's kind of hard to follow along with the story when there is so much time in between and I'm really curious to see how they continue the "relationship".
mic476 chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
I found this story and love it! OMG! Ana and Christain married in Vegas. Their fighting and sexual desires being avioded (for how long). I'm looking forward to seeing what Welch finds from the hotel. Does Christian have a "playroom" here?

And more importantly... did they used protection with their first night together?

Loving this story. I couldn't go to bed till I read all of it so far.

Post more soon.
Eu chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
I like this one... But you don't post anymore. Please
Don't trust your eyes chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
I really love this story! You are doing an amazing job!
Angie chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
Have you abandoned this story? Please update very soon. I have been waiting for any update for so long already. Hope you'll find time to continue this beautiful story.
ncisaddict123 chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Please please update soon I love this story so much can't wait to read more! I literally check everyday to see if you have updates as I'm addicted to this story, thank you for writing such an amazing story! :D
lauralai55 chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
*sob* I miss this story so much
chrisanan chapter 7 . 11/27/2013