Reviews for Fixing You
Neil12 chapter 11 . 5/15
I like this story. I rented PA 1 and 2 and they scared the crap out of
me. I like the relationship as well.
ahewi20 chapter 12 . 11/15/2016
When will you post the next chapter,it's been like forever.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/26/2016
I hate cliffhangers :(
Guest chapter 12 . 3/6/2016
Please comeback! I love this story and I'm dying of curiosity
Josie chapter 12 . 7/23/2015
Please, please, please, please, please, please plleeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeeeee write the next chapter! This is one of my all time favourite fanfics, please, the suspense is killing me!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/4/2015
You should keep going
deletedaccount56721 chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
Loved it. Hope you update soon.
Felix Pan chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
OH MY FREAKIN' GOD! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! It has been ages and I am dying to know what happens next! I just stayed up all night reading this again and I will now struggle to sleep due to the suspense! BEST STORY ON HERE, DON'T STOP WRITING!
Felix Pan chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
OH MY FREAKIN' GOD! I have just started re-reading this for the second time and I just got the Orange Is The New Black Reference with Piper and Alex, I had to bit my had to stop myself from screaming out loud (in joy!) I now have semi-permanent indentations on my skin but I am so pleased I don't even care!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
I need more of iiiiiit... I'm dying.
Lottie Black chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
WHY?! I started reading this only today (love it by the way, amazing fanfic!) why do you have to leave it on a cliff hanger?! please update it like NOW! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Don't stop writing, please :-)
Exiled Angel chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Wow! Just Wow! Your writing style is so clear and descriptive that the story just seems to come alive. I hope you continue to post more.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
Such a good read, I can't get enough of it.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
SO CLOSE!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
Aaaaaaaand... Another amazing chapter!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »