Reviews for Anniversary
Palinlover chapter 1 . 3/19
This is truly spectacular. You are a wonderful writer and you've captured these characters perfectly.
I absolutely loved reading this!
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Very amazing :)
BrokenAngelique chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
A really brilliant story! One of the best I've read. :D
kalabangsilver chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Nice. You were almost poetic in your turn of phrase. And almost certainly (though its hard to say) in canon-character. A very enjoyable read.

Well done,

Silver.
Sullen Kitty chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Clearly the best Hannibal fanfiction in the universe.

Clearly.

-I love how he listens to her.
Airelle Vilka chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Oh, quite lovely. You have a talent for the extravagant yet fluid sort of writing I so admire. I stayed up very late to read this, but I'm glad to risk my academic career for it. Heck, it'll probably give me nice dreams tonight. A fine piece of work, rich and provocative. Well done!
Paeonia chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Very very well done. Stayed with Harris' vision for his characters in a very realistic way.
Lissy chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Wow, that was simply wonderful, I love this story! Thank you for writing it!
rikkirye chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I like the revolving storyline thing, New Year's Eve, then New Year's Eve again. I really like your stories and your characters...good job.
Lecterz Gyrl chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Another awesome story. I read "The Scent of Saffron", this was actually a lot better. Clarice explores Hannibal in ways that I'd never thougt of. Awesome job. A completely awesome job.
The Bookbinder's Daughter chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
This, like all your stories,is one of the most beautifully written fics on the net. The portrayal of the characters is so amazingly intricate, the prose is so wonderfully crafted, and the emotions are so perfectly captured that it's a travesty that you don't get showered with millions of reviews. If you haven't considered going professional, you should - you're one of the very very very VERY few fanfiction authors in existence that has that potential. I hope you write more!
moonlitbastet chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. The _best_ romantic Hannibal/Clarice fic I've read yet, and probably ever will...So beautiful in the innocent way you portray Hannibal, the little naive games he plays. Wow.
troesnaja chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
I like it although I liked wizard of flaws better