Reviews for Sweet Dreams
Primrose Angel chapter 2 . 1/23
This. Is. Perfect! I absolutely love your sense of humour XD
Grace427 chapter 2 . 1/22
This is so cute. Can't wait for next update
Tkearns chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Love!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
At least I was not the only one who thought the siblings in that Folgers commercial weren't acting all flirty.
YinKeket chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
lol cute how she liked his smell by working at the bakery shop. oh yeah THAT coffee commercial lol. it's a little weird. oh the little text messages to each other is really cute. omg way a go Prim with the songs for teasing her older sister. awwww Peeta made it back for her and surprised her. well done at the end of this and what you did there with the coffee thing. lol. well played there. keep up the good work and do your best. loved this story.
YinKeket chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
yep it does suck to pay a ton of money of school books on top of the school fee fro the school itself. had a feeling Peeta and his art skills got school begging him to join their school and given scholarships. well going into a business degree for art is good as well. lol Gale trying to grab more fries but she fought back so they have dated but didn't work out. still love the nickname Catnip. ok that's good Gale is dating someone else. glad Katniss and Gale are still friends. lol that inside her head is freaking out and wanted to jump the man Peeta. i wouldn't blame her for it lol. lol on the dimple comment. lol he doesn't like the bakery stuff at the school. lol at the line Peeta said about Thanksgiving and Christmas lol. during the fall and winter seasons they do have good drinks. lol on being like a little kid on getting something he likes. cute on the line saying that "you have no idea , the effect you have." lol on her trying to change the subject. that was smart to take some business classes for his dad and he is really good at it. with his art skills he can design any i think the food he makes will make her moan. i really she does that she tries some of his cooking. lol she has a sweet dream. who wouldn't come for fans of Peeta of have. lol. lol on her "stalking" him on facebook. lol she plays in the shower. he is effecting her now lol. lol what life sitting around in underwear and that's it. i would be cold if i did that lol. Johanna is awesome on what she said to roommate. lol they both hear each other in the shower which is not soundproof lol. those two are awesome roommates. lol on Gale telling Johanna about Kantiss likes Peeta. Johanna is funny. my my dressing all nice like. see if people don't dress nice but alright clothes then out of no where they dress nice. other people will see and want to know. lol. yep a fantasy of Peea in his white coat clothes doing sexy time with Katniss or even beter Katniss takes Peeta's white coat and wears it all sexy like. i wonder if she would wear an apron and nothing but an apron and that would for sure turn Peeta the father said she is very pretty. how cute. that made my day by reading this fanfic. reason being Peeta's father looked at his son with a smile knowing his son has thing for her. too cute and funny. lol win on the texting back and worth with one another is too damn cute and funny. lol he failed at sneaking up on her then he hugged her before he left for class. at least he gave her some food. i can hear Hitchmen voice when he messed with her about Peeta hugging her. lol oh Johanna sending that text. bless her and love her. lol win. yay for her inviting him to a party. lol the text Katniss texted back at Johanna was funny...ducking...lol yay Finnick is here now the party will start and be funny. lol on her stopping Gale to have sex lol with his new lover. lol on Gale said "we can't have nice things." lol lol on Johanna has a thing for axes. lol. poor Peeta. lol she is gone and telling Peeta this while she is tipsy lol. this is getting good. oh man another dream blast it. yay she went to the bakery. lol they had fun at the bakery lol.
bacolodgirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Too. Damn. Funny:

"She wished she had the forethought to forget to remember his name. Holy shit, he looked good."
K chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
If you make ME, an absolute, emotionless bitch aww at every single story you write, you can change the world.
dorkycorky88 chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Yes. Much love.
xsachi chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I came across this story and I am loved it! I am about to read part 2! :)
sohypothetically chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I still love this...
nana141414 chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Omg like what this was so cute I like can't wipe the smile off my face I never read peeta and katniss so extra cute together. Seriously u write the best fluff hands down!
Jade R. Manning chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
I like it...A LOT! This isn't it is it? PLEASE SAY NO!
lostinthememories chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Absolutely the best thing ever.
asianinvasion0530 chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
omg this was freaking ADORABLE - I loved it!
also yes I completely agree that that Folgers commercial is kind of creepily incestuous...
and omg if only Peeta looked like a blonde Henry Cavill I mean hot DAMN he is probably the most beautiful person in existence
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »