Reviews for Horse Sense
MikariStar chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
that was cute, it was fun seeing the story from the horses' perspective XD
boyswithdimples chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I really enjoyed this story! very sweet.
Nykia chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
It would've been nice to see the horse named Angus from "Brave" included in this fic, but I know that only two nearby kingdoms were mentioned. And it's a shame that Mulan is in China and not part of royalty. It would've been neat to see the horse in that movie also in this fic. It'd also be interesting to see Pegasus from "Hercules" make an appearance.

Then again it might be too much to have all 5 horses meeting each other for the first time. Then again... I'm not sure that Pegasus should even be considered a horse, since he'd be the only one with wings.

Ah well. Anyway, excellent story as always! It was amusing and funny :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Awwww! Sweet!
SilverSinfonia chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Aww this was adorable. All three horses had such contrasting personalities. I loved how Maximus went sniffing around, so in character of him. I kept hoping the whole time that Khan (mulan's horse) would be one of the horses, but I suppose Adam wouldn't be trying to form an alliance with an Imperial commander!
Serenity74 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
*Gosh* I nearly had to clean my monitor due to a laughing fit in combination with having some coffee...
I soooo could picture and nearly hear the horses... Oh yeah, leave the thinking to horses, they do have a bigger head (and, as this story shows, more brain to use than their humans ;) ).
So-crates Johnson chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This is ridiculously cute. I love that you mentioned the part about Maurice blaming Phillippe for taking the wrong turn. Every time I watch that part of the movie, I have the same reaction that Phillippe does.
SamoaPhoenix9 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This is so cute. I thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks for sharing! When I first read the prompt I was trying to figure out which horses you'd chosen to make friends with Phillippe.
Smoltenica chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Haha, this was really cute. Thanks for helping make my afternoon that bit chirpier! :)
ayu8n chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
What a sweet story! I really enjoyed the glimpses into the original stories and then a fresh perspective. And how clever, using horses.
I really liked your line "Phillippe flicked his ears, the equine equivalent of a shrug." I laughed out loud when I read it.
Great job as usual.
Glowworm chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Okay, writing from the horses' point of view was absolutely adorable. I'll admit I have not seen "Tangled" (I didn't have much interest in watching it after I learned to my disappointment that Gothel was not a witch but rather a female version of Frollo.) However,I am familiar with the story and Maximus who I figured would be the second horse Phillippe would meet.

All seemed perfectly in character and it was nice to see them easily become good friends. Best line for me: "Typical human!" Samson commiserated. "Blaming the horse for their mistakes!"
jafarjasmineforever2005 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
this is very good so far, keep it up.
Sound of the Heavens chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
That was so cute! I loved the movies you chose :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013