Reviews for Arashi Sennin: Final Fantasy VII
Angel Thera chapter 8 . 3/9
This is interesting. I am looking forward to seeing more of this.
Seta chapter 8 . 2/11
It's really annoying how tends to stop sending update notices to emails... But I've finally rediscovered this story and am all caught up again! It's been a great time catching up as well. The timeline was a bit confusing for a while till some events took place that said exactly when this was all happening.
On another note I feel like the situation concerning Kisara's feelings for Naruto is really unfair to the poor woman. While I'm not a big fan of harems no matter how small I can't help but feel that it could be justified and written well concerning Naruto, Kisara and Aerith.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the fantastic work!
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 8 . 1/16
A good chapter. Going deeper into the motivations behind what your characters doing, the why's as much as the how's. Keep it up.
pltrgst chapter 5 . 1/14
it is great and all, but im a naruhina fanboy, so, yeah, no.
Reishin Amara chapter 8 . 1/13
...I seriously hope naruto physically spanks barret...with his boot the blow to the mans
Czar Joseph chapter 5 . 1/13
I never read that? I never knew Naruto married Sakura. After all...I just...can't beliveve it.
ExecutionerKain chapter 8 . 1/13
Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
ultima-owner chapter 8 . 1/13
Good chapter
NinjaFang1331 chapter 8 . 1/13
Nice chapter
Greyjedi449t chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Please keep up updating this, I really like it. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Jago Li Son Shiranui chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Is English you first language? Because you need a beta, post haste!
Drew86419 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Cant read already to fast paced for me
biob1 chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Great action in this chapter keep up the good work.
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Hm... A good chapter. Action, Suspense, a piece of Romance building, and a Tragedy note to finish. A lot happened, even though it felt like a quick read. Well done. Now you say we can "begin the fantasy" so I'll assume that next chapter starts the game itself. With that thought I have to wonder when Naruto will become aware of Kakashi and Choumei (or Chiyoko as you've named her)? That is bound to be interesting, and possibly a small heart-warmer. I also have to wonder about that Materia you had Aerith holding in Naruto's room, a Summon perhaps? If so I have to wonder what it is. Or would "who" be a better question...?
Keep it up.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
What the hell happened to Cissnei's boyfriend/husband!?