Reviews for Arashi Sennin: Final Fantasy VII
NightmareKnight1 chapter 1 . 8/1
Okay, holy shit. Beta reader. Find one. This is damn near unreadable because of how bad the English is in this.
jordanlink7856 chapter 2 . 7/8
This is great! Please start writing again!
Cha0ticM3ss chapter 8 . 1/17
Update soon! I just seen that you used a reference to Genesis! Pllleeaaasseee
Tsukoblue chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
This is a great story, Looking forward to the next chapter
Highlander83 chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
I have to say this is one of the best FF7 crossover fanfics that I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I am at the end of your chapter 8 and I find myself wanting more, please tell me you will continue on this? Kepp up the great work! I am now a fan
Holly darkness chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
If nary to is strong enough to fight madara in a fight then a soldier 1st class no matter how good should be an an easy Mach for naruto.
Osen-san chapter 8 . 4/30/2015
I love this story. It's well-written and very interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next especially when Kakashi and Naruto meet, I thought they would meet in the last chapter since he and Choumei were in Midgar when Naruto and Kurama fought the Turks. Please update soon! : )
Angel Thera chapter 8 . 3/9/2015
This is interesting. I am looking forward to seeing more of this.
Seta chapter 8 . 2/11/2015
It's really annoying how tends to stop sending update notices to emails... But I've finally rediscovered this story and am all caught up again! It's been a great time catching up as well. The timeline was a bit confusing for a while till some events took place that said exactly when this was all happening.
On another note I feel like the situation concerning Kisara's feelings for Naruto is really unfair to the poor woman. While I'm not a big fan of harems no matter how small I can't help but feel that it could be justified and written well concerning Naruto, Kisara and Aerith.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the fantastic work!
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
A good chapter. Going deeper into the motivations behind what your characters doing, the why's as much as the how's. Keep it up.
pltrgst chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
it is great and all, but im a naruhina fanboy, so, yeah, no.
Reishin Amara chapter 8 . 1/13/2015
...I seriously hope naruto physically spanks barret...with his boot the blow to the mans
Czar Joseph chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
I never read that? I never knew Naruto married Sakura. After all...I just...can't beliveve it.
ExecutionerKain chapter 8 . 1/13/2015
Great chapter! Thanks for writing!