Reviews for The Escape
Avni chapter 3 . 9/30/2017
OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU DECIDED TO CONTINUE THIS STORY! I love how it’s coming along so far and I can’t wait to see where it goes. Please update soon!
Orealie chapter 3 . 9/7/2017
It's been a long time since you updated and I was really excited to read chapter three. I always wondered exactly how Jenny was going to react when Julian refused to leave her alone at the end of chapter two. I have to post this review anonymously because it will not let me review chapter three, the site says I already reviewed chapter three. Initially I thought that couldn't be right but I forgot that this story had many more chapters at one point before they were pulled down for revision. So it turns out I did review chapter three back in 2013. So my point is that people that have already previously reviewed your older chapters may have trouble leaving new reviews unless they post anonymously as well.

Anyways, chapter three was great and it was interesting how Julian was treading the line between being forceful with Jenny and with Julian trying to win her over. Some stories you see Julian get very forceful or some stories focus on Julian trying to win her over. It was neat to see that your version of Julian was doing a combination of the two. I look forward to reading more!

~Orealie
Orealie chapter 3 . 9/6/2017
I'm so glad that you updated! I always wondered how Jenny was going to react when Julian basically decided that he wasn't going to leave her alone at the end of chapter two! I tried to review this story for chapter three but because I already reviewed the old chapter three that is no longer posted, I couldn't officially post to your revised version of chapter three under my pen name. So you might not get as many reviews because if someone reviewed your older chapters, will not allow you to review the same chapter twice. So that's why I am posting anonymously and I just thought I would mention that. Anyways, chapter three was interesting and I would like to see where the next chapter goes.

~Orealie
Nicole1985 chapter 3 . 9/7/2017
Love this story! Please update soon!
Raina chapter 2 . 3/23/2017
AHHH! I absolutely loved this story so far and you should really continue with it... Don't be surprised if you get a whole bunch more comments in the next few days because i'm gonna tell all my fellow fangirls about this story :):):):):):):):)
Avni chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
I know it's been a while since you last updated this, but can you please continue? I absolutely love the story so far :)
SpellCleaver chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
I love this story! Please please please please please continue it, and update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
Please you need to update I need to read more plz!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
Please right more
Nicole1985 chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! This is awesome I love how you write Julian and Jenny's POV even though I'm like you and I like Julian's POV best. I like that you didn't make her just give in right away. I also like how she thinks she is in control of the situation when nothing could be farther from the truth. Please please please update soon this story is so good I can't wait for the next chapter!
always145kh chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
im updating on chapt ers 4 & 5 becuase my computer won't let me do it on chapter 6. :)
always145kh chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
You haven't updated in like forever! PLEASE! (pouts)
think about julian! won't he be sad if he doesn't get to have jenny again soon?
cherryrose89 chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Enjoying this so far :) please update soon!
always145kh chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
awesome
Orealie chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
So glad u updated! So Julian still hates Tom ::dances:: :) I wonder if Julian is going to be testing Jenny, hence why he's taking her to Earth. Interesting twist for sure. Plz update soon if u can, I wish I had a magic wand to make homework and work and chores disappear but I don't. Although Julian would have that power...

Anyway, plz continue!