Reviews for One for the Many
CoGDork chapter 6 . 8/17
This is an amazing idea that I'm shocked no one has tried in this fandom! Don't let it die!
ArchAngel319 chapter 6 . 7/9
Thanks for another great chapter. Good luck and as always have fun writing.
Can't waut to see her school days. :D
WhitePhoenix357
lolistarkiller chapter 5 . 6/12
umm did you update or did you just fix a few things? i really want to know what happens next!
WhitePhoenix357 chapter 5 . 11/17/2016
Awesome.
Hivedragon chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
I'm liking this, looking forward to more of it.
lolistarkiller chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
I am in love with the story please update again soon please place please please please.
Genesis Vakarian chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
well done
Genesis Vakarian chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I loved it
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
Awwww please keep going! Pretty please? So I read your entire story hear and I gotta say, pretty darn good. I am curious as to how one girl and one turian child exchange would diplomatically make things better? Maybe if there were many child exchanges so the turians could see how a human grows and learns and vise versa? Just a thought. Anyway I feel im going to love Emily and her father's reactions. How will they handle bullies? Boys? Her period?! Oh now that will be GOLD. Looking forward to it!
Commander Ray chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Great work so far, loving how both Emily and Caius are learning about the other species. Kinda funny how he thinks it's gonna be a long ten years now, I can't wait to see how he handles the teens years. Puberty is going to SUCK for them both.
KrystylSky chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
Post more ;)
ultimate idiot chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
cool! I thought you abandoned it. Nice to see you haven't.
swemanD47 chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Yay neither you nor the story is dead :)
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
The premise of this story alone suggests that Shepard's mother just didn't give a damn. Go figure :-/