Reviews for Learning From the Past
Leshyaedawnfire chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I guessed right! WAHOO! Yes! Please make this a series!
neosun7 chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Aaw! That was so sweet! I always thought that Brad and Irvine were related. Too cute! _

Doot Doot dead account chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
y'know...i think Brad IS related to Irvine...i mean they both have the same attitude...the voices are similar...and wasn't Irvine a Mercenary...just like Brad? both bishies i like *glomps Irvine* i think this should be a series
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
I don't think that Brad looks much like Irvine or Moonbay, and I do believe the war was a little too long ago for Irvine to be his grandad - but I like it nonetheless.
Onua Wingstar chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
That was so sweet!
Sakura Courage Solo chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Please do turn this into a series!It's really good!I'll definately read!
Naya Zephronic chapter 1 . 11/4/2002

Firecat chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
I actually had the same idea myself! Doc should be a decendent of Dr.D! they're so alike! This is a great story! Write more! More! More! You _can't_keep_the_great_me_waiting!
Starkiller chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Oh please please turn this into a series! It's excellent!
Naomi Hunter chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Goddess! I do not like that little goddamn scroller thing to review! Ehem , I love this, it's so awesome, have you considered a sequel? I suggest. Maybe something along the lines. *nod nod* very good, -Naomi Hun†er
Skadi Hime chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
I think you should... Kinda guessed it was Irvine- they do look alike. Thought it might possibly be Moonbay as the Grandma, but wasn't quite sure. But fun.
Shadowwolf5 chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
*sniff* That was beautiful. Great job. And YES, I did guess it was Irvine. He, he. Of course Irvine is my favorite CC/GF character so, I would've thought of him first...

Great job. Sure, you could turn it into a series. I'd definitely read it. _
Sick Little Fiend chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
This is pretty good! Very original, but... I don't think that Irvine could be his GRANDPA. If I remember right, Guardian Force takes place about 400 years before New Century Zero. So unless Irvine is really really really old... :)

But still, the story itself is good. I like it.

P.S. It's spelled Force, not Forse.
Akino Ame chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
This would make a great series! This is cool! But the whole being the grandchildren of the Guardian Force-did you get that from my story, The Guardians' Legacy? I thought it was an original idea. Oh well, guess not. Great job! I was even thinking about having Brad's grandparents being Irvine and Moonbay in my story, but I decided to just leave it with Bit and Vega's grandparents. Great story!
Liquid Blue chapter 1 . 9/13/2002