Reviews for Blood and Blade
Vinyl Scratch3 chapter 4 . 7/10
"Tenno Shepard. Is the alien combat ready?"

She bristled at the way the Lotus referred to Tali but said nothing about it."
Shepard really shouldn't feel too bad about it. The Lotus is obviously more machine than person so she will refer to things more literally. If she hasn't been told that Tali is a Quarian she will only refer to her as "alien" until a more suitable designation is given. Even then the Lotus has only love for her Tenno so she'll warm up to Tali quite fast when she proves herself a Tenno.
Vinyl Scratch3 chapter 1 . 7/10
"One quick system hack later and the door slid open, allowing Nyx to cautiously step into the cell, twin Furis machine pistols in her hands. The source of the sobbing turned out to be huddled on the floor. Just looking at the young girl in the strange suit, she could see the Corpus had been to town. Her hands and feet had been hacked and mutilated into grotesque forms, the remaining fingers broken in several places, and her legs had been snapped into a shape resembling dog legs. Despite herself, Nyx felt bile rising in her stomach. She would never get over how callously brutal the Corpus could be."
I'm not gonna lie I'm liking this so far but I'm calling bullshit on this Nyx being sickened by this since she has definitely done worse to her enemies with a mere swing of her weapon XD I've bisected dudes with a single swing how is a beating victim worth this sudden emotion? I can only guess that she's horribly mentally ill from all the brutal murdering she does XD
ChaosSpartan575 chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
Interesting read. Keep it up.
Nas4a2 chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
Question are you going to finish this story or is it on hold. If so I just won't to say this story is very good. And it would be sad if you did decide not to finish this.
OMAC001 chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
Please update this story soon! It was just getting to the good part!
LockedKeye chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
Well, there are a few things:

1. I actually would have been happier if you hadn't turned Tali into a Tenno, but what's done is done.

2. You've stated that Corpus is still winning the war against the Council, but we haven't actually seen that. In fact, when it's mentioned in the story there's no sense of urgency. I would recommend either writing some battles where the Council forces lose, or where the Council itself is discussing the overall state of the war, recent losses, supply/troop shortages, etc.

3. By this time the language barrier should not be the problem it still is. If the Tenno can't give language lessons, it should have been turned over to EDI. By this time Tali should have at least a basic grasp of english.

4. If by "sexy time" you mean with Just no. Not until she gets over the massive amount of trauma from seeing her family and friends raped by Corpus.

Other than that, the writing is decent, and the idea is solid. Looking forward to seeing how you merge the two backstories.
ShadowMG chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Loved reading your work :)
Hope to see more soon :)
ultimate idiot chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
It gets silly bout' half way through, and it makes humans look op
Kojiro Kun chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
OK wow.. a warframe crossover not wat I was looking for, but a awesome read,i love ur description of the warframes & their skills, well done!

I salute u as a ex warframe player, frost prime scindo for the world!
Aoirann chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Go Tali. Only thing that could have been better if she had blown the fucker's head off with a shotgun, Hate him.
Tormound chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
You certainly buffed the Citadel by a shit ton. 4 kilometer ships? Super dreadnaughts in the 50's for Quarians and Batarians? Damn, I'm wondering where the money is coming from all this, especially the Quarians.
Eipok chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
Plot flaw. Lotus said they dont know who or what the Stalker is, but they just killed the Stalker. Tali ran him through with a sword and then decapitated him. If they want to know who he was, why not just go back to his corpse and examine it? On that note, wouldn't Tali have been curious? She might've brought the corpse back with her.
MEleeSmasher chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
So short...
Eipok chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
They're fucked. Ambulas is gonna crush them into paste.
Neodammarung the Destroyer chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Oh dear. well I'm glad to see you took my...well I guess it wasn't really a suggestion, about Garrus finally meeting a Tenno! Hooray. Let the council be confused by this turn of events!