Reviews for Home Is Where The Heart Is
Doctor Legolas chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
I like it how we find out more about Felicity, but it's still a great mystery. I also liked Pippins POV too, probably because he is one of favourite characters but its nice to see what Pippin thinks. Great chapter and update soon:D
Doctor Legolas chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
Ooh, I can't wait to find out what this other half that's speaking to Adriane is. Great chapter:D
theluckypasta chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Hello guys! I have some unfortunate news as to why I have not been posting lately... my computer broke and upon ordering a new one there is no word docs! Fear not of course I am fixin the issue and will probably be writing in the library... I will be updating hopefully soon and to make up for lost time will try to make it a long and hopefully entertaining story I appreciate for you all staying with me.
Signing Off
TheLuckyPasta
Larien Larry Arnatuile chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
Just saying it's supposed to be "Mellon" that's said when opening the doors when going into Moria. Apart from a few mistakes that are minor (reading through your work again, LOOKING for mistakes really helps)

Apart from that good story, keep updating
Spottedmask12 chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Nice story! I can't wait to read more!
Sacagewea chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
I LOVE this story! Please update soon
brankel1 chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
Love it. Glad they saved Sam.
ATrueHufflepuff13 chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Oh wait- it's not her eyes that change color, she actually changes people! Green is normal, gold is- well, possessed, for lack of a better word. Now it's really getting interesting.

So, if you don't have a beta-reader, can I be your beta reader? Ok, I know I'm not a REGISTERED beta reader, I haven't clicked the "available" button yet, but that's just because I am afraid I'll get swamped with requests, and won't have time for homework. However... I'd be happy to beta read for YOU... if you want me to... because I like beta reading... and I like the story... so yea. That was a really lame request. But anyway. PM me if you're interested? Yea? Maybe? Or if you don't want me, (which I won't take offense to) I can help you find someone else. OR if you don't want any help, just say something like "Hey, I don't know you, I don't want your help, just leave me alone, I'm busy writing this awesome story." or something like that.

And don't worry about offending me like I worry about offending other people. I don't get offended. I just don't.

All done. This is the end. Now I'm sad, because I'm going to have to wait a long time for the next chapter... ANYHOW. Keep up the good work! I'll be looking out for an update soon.

ATH
ATrueHufflepuff13 chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
And they all know who she is now! Uh oh, where IS Sam?

By the way, the hobbit's name is actually Merry, not Mary. VERY very easy mistake to make, in fact, I misspelled it for several years before I read the books. Have you read the Lord of the Rings books? They're REALLY good, you should. So just remember: Merry (as in glad). Hope that helps you out!

Her eyes change color? Neat.
ATrueHufflepuff13 chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Ah! He knows her secret! And what was that with the thing biting her? Yikes, I'm going to die in suspense!
ATrueHufflepuff13 chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Did I forget to mention that my edit in chapter two is no longer valid? I did complain about a few typos/spelling errors, but in chapters 3 and 4 I cannot make the same complaint. Your grammar is good, your spelling is great. And, OF COURSE, the story is interesting.

What. the. heck. ONLY 6 REVIEWS?! That is unfair. That is just- cruel. Please don't feel offended by your readers for not reviewing more, but this story needs and deserves more reviews. It does. It really really- you know, I should just shut up. Ok I just went and looked at them and figured out that they are basically 2 word reviews, and now I am so mad I am going to explode. 7 chapters of hard work, and only 6 reviews? Besides mine?

Well, I can't do much about it right now, except to review (of course). And I just realized I am the only one giving CC (constructive criticism) and that is even sadder. I am going to do something about it. I really am.
ATrueHufflepuff13 chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
WOW. Gandalf! How could you do such a thing? Ha ha, Adriane's reaction cracked me up!

So, I'm a bit confused. Is Adriane an elf? If she was an elf, why did she need to look like a man? Legolas and the other elves all have long, silky hair, and even Aragorn and Boromir have more hair than normal. I think that, while removing the hair would be convenient, (for travelling's sake) it was unnecessary.

By the way, PLEASE PLEASE do not take offense to my critical reviews. I am pointing out the mistakes because #1: You deserve to know you've made a mistake, I ALWAYS want to know if I've messed up, whether I'll fix it or not; #2: Finding your mistakes and realizing that they are mistakes helps IMPROVE your writing skills, and helps you to not make a similar mistake again. As it is, these "mistakes" as I so rudely (sorry) call them, are actually really really small. And I'm impressed that that's the only one I've found so far.
ATrueHufflepuff13 chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Hmm, there are a few mistakes and typos in this chapter. However, I think that re-reading your work and purposefully looking for mistakes would catch those immediately. Do you have a beta reader? That would help as well.

The story looks promising! Keep up the good work!
ATrueHufflepuff13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Ooo, I know who the pretty boy is.

And the story looks really good so far. I would have passed it off as a Mary Sue after reading the description, but your grammar is actually really good, and I like your writing style, so we'll see. I hope this is a Legomance... 'cause I am a sucker for Legomances.
brankel1 chapter 6 . 10/10/2013