Reviews for Operation: Zutara
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 24 . 2/16
Can't wait to see how they mess with Toph.
ChucklingJordy chapter 24 . 2/9
Dear author, this story is awsome. I like your style of writing in this piece. It reads like a tv series to me. You have the main characters as a group of friends constantly around eachother, with minimal but well-created outside characters. It's much like reading a script that has been given added detail and internal monologue. It's easy to imagine each chapter as an episode. It reminds me of the sort of tv series where you know the characters will end up together in the end and you just want it to happen now, but at the same time you don't want the tension to be over. Well written and entertaining! Much congratulations, can't wait for the next chapter!
aLazyButSmartFanPJO chapter 24 . 2/7
Fave.
Logan1300 2.0 chapter 24 . 2/5
Oooohh zula's got a crush, can't wait for more! :D
please please please update soon can't wait to read the next chapter
Kslamm chapter 1 . 2/4
I can't stop laughing! I love your writing AND this great story. Sad about Jet though. I know he's a bad boy, but never would I have imagined THAT happening. I hope you write a flashback about Taang getting their revenge! Can't wait for the next update.
chocoboking chapter 24 . 2/4
I love the khan-azula thats going on...its quite hilarious. Also. Aw fir short filler...but great job! I cant wait to see more :D
LazyAndIKnowItP chapter 24 . 2/3
WOW. Like when was the last time I read this? Anyways, this is really interesting. I think that Azula really deserves Kahn a lot. I mean it. Even if this is supposed to be about Taang and zutara Azula deserves some love too. And hopefully, that Koko girl will stop dreaming too high and find someone for her too. Not Kahn but someone else. Maybe another one of your OCs? Because they're really original and good? I don't know but your OC's, especially Kahn, is super adorable! In my opinion, he is like the best OC I have ever learned to love in a fanfic. And I knew from the very beginning that he was gonna end up being Azula's spy, not 'Operation: Taang'. It was just that obvious to me and I love it. So anyways, I'm hoping that the next update will be long. I was gonna say something among the lines of interesting too but this chapter was so short but it was so good! It was just this good. I usually hate short updates like this but yours was amazing. You should be proud! XD
cant wait for next chapter so HURRY UP!
Irianna Marie chapter 24 . 2/3
oh dear god, what hell have they unleashed
Kyra chapter 24 . 2/3
Yasssssss new chapterrrrrrr
dickard23 chapter 24 . 2/3
s*** just got real!
eclzoetermeer chapter 24 . 2/3
Wow. I really didn't expect Koko to get pulled into operation Taang! Nice twist! I also loved Zula in this with her possessiveness. So she has a crush on Kahn?
Please update soon this is my fav fanfic
Logan1300 2.0 chapter 23 . 1/4
Love it, can't wait for more!