Reviews for The Shift
rolling eyes chapter 29 . 5/28
I came back to reread this, and wow, I still wish Jacob and his tribe died a horrible death. I am so wishing for a future one-shot where a plague takes out the whole rotten tribe!
the granddaughter chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
1978 to 2013 is 35 years not 45 like Edward said last chapter :) He's just as bad as Jessica ahah
ladyj0490 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Edward is an idiot lol can't wait to read more
Snappher chapter 29 . 2/12/2014
Wow, they never got back! Didn't see that coming!

I enjoyed it..Edward is a hoot. :)
Snappher chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
Time travel? Nuckear holocaust? Ebola-ridden monkeys?!
leegee123 chapter 29 . 1/22/2014
Well you surprised me with your ending. So many questions still remain, but cute and quirky, just like our lead character. This was fun and different - thanks. Hope you continue with your writing.
Edlovesme chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
Holy cow! they never got back. Great story, thank you.
jansails chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
I think it's a pretty cool choice not to have the crew return to their own time.
But, with Edward detailing what ended up happening, there is no mention of grieving over the permanent loss of parents, siblings, friends left behind & heartache over what happened to them.
It was hilarious reading about the crew expecting Edward to follow in his father's footsteps medically & failing wildly.
James' end was karma, I guess.
ExB got their HEA, pioneers in a brave new world.
jansails/jan2
savannavansmutsmut chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
Crazy!
frostedglaze chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
What the..no! But I want revenge! Any chance of an outtake? Isn't there any way, Jake can be transported forward in time and be beaten to death by Bella? Hell, why can't the damn tribe come down with the flu and rush to town to be saved. It would be awwwwwwesome if they are turned out of Forks and get eaten by bears. That way nature truly does win.
VioletDream13 chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
Ahhh such a sweet ending for such a lovely story! Although Jacob is such an idiot for betraying them! (These are the reasons why I kind of hate him) But still very well done, I loved every chapter and I hope you do more stories like this!

BTW I totally agree with the whole rating thing at the beginning, here in the UK, ratings are...well overrated and it can be annoying that we have basically no freedom!

:P
twimom1960 chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
very different very cool and I loved your author's note at the top YOU GO !
JXB Addicted chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
:( You still did say what happen to all the people! Lol! That was a very quick ending! TTFN! JXB ;-}
BelleBiter chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
Thank you for such a happy, shiny little dystopian tale :)

* For what it's worth: I agree with you about ridiculous and puritanical censorship 100%. The witch hunts here are absurd, ignorant and infuriating. I trust that it is only a matter of time before another site can keep the inventory & do it right. *
Sarah Amin chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
i knew James couldnt be trusted as well ..
I thought for sure that you would have them return home , you surprised me with that one ..