Reviews for The Ghost in the Lab
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Sam looks like a not very together idiot in this chapter. Sick or not he would never have blown cover like that. At least he would have had Dean do the introductions. Also, 6'4" or 6'5" is not an abnormal height. David Boreanaz himself is over 6'2" or 3", I forget which.

What's the big hurry about posting this story? Are you going to lose your computer or your internet connection at some foreseeable point in the future? You show signs of obvious talent. Why are you sabotaging yourself with this head-long rush to post? You should slow down and take the time to flesh out your characters and scenes. This story is going to be out on FFnet for years. Take some time to polish your chapters. You're going to be looking at them for a long time to come.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
Ok, why are these scientists so accepting of the unbelievable? What are they, fluffy puppies that roll over and let Cas scratch their bellies and go "O, yes, Mr. Cas. Let us dump all this silly science out of our heads and join your cult. Of, course. It all seems so clear now."

By the way, did the lab de-flesh this body? Is that how we have "bones" to burn after only twenty days dead? Hodges would get beetles for a time of death estimate off of flesh, not bones.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
What's an "uncle" car and why is the Impala one?

Trying to make Cas have a different personality when he is alone with Dean does not ring true with me. I don't see him shedding thousands and thousands of years of his developed personality over a brief (compared to his life span) fling with a human. Such an attempt feels like sand in the wheels. Dean fell in love with his soldier personality, why change it?

I have often wondered why no one has attempted a "clueless" face off between Brennan and Castiel in one of these stories. The cross talk alone would be amusing. With Brennan doing her absolute best to suppress all human emotions and Castiel not having any to begin with the result could be hilarious.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Booth let go too quickly and Brennan would never be this agreeable. They would more likely put Dean and Cas in a holding cell over night rather then let them go wandering off. This is OOC for both characters. On to meet up with Sam in the morning. Nwext chapter
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Cute chapter. I like the exposure of Dean and Cas' relationship to the disbelieving FBI guys. It makes them uncomfortable and gives Dean an edge .

Please note for future use that inserting an author's note in the middle of a story breaks the flow and bursts your reader's bubble. A/N should be at the end of a chapter. You can put them at the beginning if you feel it is going to add to the story but the end is preferable for the same reason that you don't put them in the middle.

Remember that it is a willing suspension of disbelief that draws a reader into a story.

I like you breeze, easy style of writing and I have placed your story into the "Trouble With the Law - Winchesters and LEOs" Community.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Good beginning. Not too many Bones crossovers around. Good work.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Hogins was tottally !
Sami chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Another great chapter! I can't wait to here more!
Molly chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Hi, I've just started reading and I have to say I'm in love! I'm a massive Bones & Spn fan and I am ecstatic to see these crossovers being done. You've got a great story line and you're keeping the ball rolling without speeding through. Cas and Dean's relationship is excellently portrayed; it's exactly how I imagined they would be together. As a writer myself I can get quite critical at times, but I love your style of writing and I think you are very talented :) You've left me on the edge and I'm dying to know know where this is going. I'll be looking forward to more chapters! Keep up the wonderful work!
Molly :) xx
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Yay for no added angst! Cas showing off is awesome!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
Lol! Yea Im waiting for the freak out I find Dean and Cas so CUTE!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Lol! The end was Cute! And the awkward questions were adorable. Nice plot.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Aww! Dean and Cas are So Cute! I was gushing from from the fluff.I would think that Bones would be pissed cause of the bones buring and Cas's claim to be an angel. The end just made me laugh!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 9/6/2013