Reviews for Anime and Video Game Survivor 2: Duelist Kingdom

Good luck for AS5 Side stories

Df
rebeccag239 chapter 14 . 2/27/2003
This has been a great fic

I think Shinobu might squeeze it but you never know

Fetch chapter 14 . 2/25/2003
Very nice work, Chromus.

Ami not going to win? Darn.

Oh well, at least she has a shot in Roomies 3. :)

I'll be looking forward to the double ending.

Let's hope you and Tom can get unscrambled.
arpulver chapter 14 . 2/24/2003
Wow. Kelly can't pronounce Ukyo? That's almost as bad as ADV not being able to pronounce Kaoru (Kwaru? WTF?). At least I didn't catch her saying "whilst"! Anyway, it didn't really matter who was in the final two since I like all four of them. I've pretty much given up any hope of this being a remotely competitive Survivor (we've got the other one for that), so I'll just sit back and hope that. er. uh.

*Spends ten minutes making up mind.*

As cute as Shinobu is, her winning Survivor seems incredibly unlikely. So therefore I'm going to go with my old standby (which I also use to annoy friends when they're having a Rei/Asuka debate)- Hikari. Ganbatte Hika-chan!
arpulver chapter 13 . 2/13/2003
What happened to the tension? It was good for a couple chapters, and then it's. gone. It was kind of fun seing Ruri in SEELE mode, and the Magi thing was clever, but I knew that Caspar was either going to be Ukyo or Ruri herself. until halfway through this chapter when it became obvious. Very anti-climactic. and not all that touching either.

Overall, with the blatant favoritism towards several characters (in a way it's worse than Tom- at least he's not the one writing), and the way she and Shinobu drained the competition right out of everybody, I can now officially say that it was a really, really bad idea to put Ruri in Survivor.

Although I will give you one thing- you're right, the Uno scenes is one of my favorites in any anime. Ever.
Descendant of the Dragon chapter 13 . 2/12/2003
Chris...! You're mellowing out again! The girls are getting way too friendly with each other at this stage of the game. Knowing Ukyo I thought she must've clocked a couple people by now, or Shinobu would've broken down in tears ever 5 seconds...and I'm very surprised that Ruri didn't even give an effort to play the role of EVIL(tm) Washu! A disappointment indeed.

Well, with Ruri taking the Power of One, power shifts again. Hikari, Ami, Ukyo and Shinobu now pretty much are on the even steven field...but I'm going to pick:

Jury: Hikari, Shinobu

Runner-up: Ukyo

Winner: Ami

This is about to get veeeeeeeeerry interesting indeed, even though the pace is still very slow.
rebeccag239 chapter 13 . 2/12/2003
Nooooooo Rurichans gone (Pouts)

I thinik the final 2 will be Amy and Shinobu but I want it to be Shinobu and Ukyo

This was great (grins)

DF
rebeccag239 chapter 12 . 2/6/2003
Nooooooooo Joeys gone

I think Ami will be in the final 4 so Hikari will be in the final 4 unless she wins immunity so if she does then Ukyo will leave

If Hikari wins Immunity- Shinobu, Hikari, Ami, Ruri

If Hikari doesnt win immunity- Shinobu, Ami, Ukyo, Ruri

Df
Descendant of the Dragon chapter 12 . 2/5/2003
And with Joey's eviction, it's pretty much become a "Miss Anime Universe 2003" pageant. Five young women vying for the title of Miss Anime Universe...er...ultimate Anime/Videgame Survivor. This one will be an interesting one to handicap, that's for darned sure.

I mean, the "Magi" strategy seems to have gotten all of its opponents up a river without a paddle and then onto the jury benches on its way back down, but it's made it really hard to decide...I mean, on one hand there's been betrayals all over the place, with only who's backstabbed who looking like a tangled web.

But however, I feel that I can safely make a prediction:

Final 4: Ukyo, Ruri, Shinobu, Ami (Yep, one more betrayal for the road...target: Hikari!)

Runner-up: Shinobu

Winner: Ukyo (knowing Chris, this wouldn't be a surprise if it happened)

Anyway, the whole thing seems to be good, and the level of meanness has picked up exponentially...gotta have that! For a few episodes back there I thought all the survivors were going to stay all soft and mushy with all that lovey dovey stuff. Guess that's been tossed out the window!

Let the backstabbing begin! Yee-haw!
Chibimegan too lazy to login chapter 12 . 2/4/2003
Aww...I didn't want Joey to go. I liked him...alot...Anyway, at this point I want Shinobu or Ami to win, 'cause they're my favorites. I don't want Hikari or Ruri to win...even though Ruri is kawaii...Ukyo...I like her, but I don't think she'll win.
D Marco chapter 11 . 1/29/2003
Hm... I think I can see Uyko as one of the two remaining... Casper I believe. Her motives are tinged by a lack of necessity which could shield Joey and Hikari despite their sins. But who would Melchior be? Joey, the loveable idiot who'd do anything for his sister, even betrayal? Hikari, whos values may prove to be incompatable? Or Shinobu, who is too innocent for her own good? Or perhaps Ruri herself?

The Black wind begins to blow.

And yes, that last statement IS connected to the Magi... in yet ANOTHER universe...
rebeccag239 chapter 11 . 1/28/2003
Yeah Ruri is till in (grins)

I still think my final 4 is going to be still in so I think next to go will be ...

Hikari if she wins immunity it will be...

Ukyo

rebeccag239 chapter 10 . 1/17/2003
This is getting really intresting now

Im going to name my final 4

Ruri, Joey, Ukyo and Shinobu

But I wonder who is going to win?

Freedom Fighter chapter 9 . 1/15/2003
A very interesting two episodes.

I'm not going to say much, other than my picks:

Next to go - Ukyo

Picks for Final 4 - Ami, Shinobu, Ashitaka, and Hikari... I think.

Movin' on to Poké-Survivor now...
Chibimegan too lazy to login chapter 9 . 1/14/2003
I'm very very impressed. This is probably the BEST Survivor-fanfic-thing I've ever read. The characters are great (even though I haven't heard of half of them!) And there's no real backstabbing or anything mean (though sometimes that's not a GOOD thing...) Keep up the good work!