Reviews for What Matters The Most
Guest chapter 54 . 6/11/2018
-by the way: I love your version of Anomen! I cant wait to see him and Jess together again!
Guest chapter 54 . 6/11/2018
Noooo! Please tell me this story will continue!? I just read it for the first time...-and it wont be the last time i read it! But PLEASE tell me there will be more!?
pheonix89 chapter 54 . 10/15/2016
Finally found this great fic, and it just has to go dead with multiple cliffhangers going off.
Kiwagle chapter 54 . 3/31/2016
Love this story, went back and spent the last few days re reading it. Hopefully you will continue this story soon Kendris.
Fealesidhe chapter 54 . 12/27/2014
Very well written! I'm quite pleased that you've kept Viconia's acerbic personality; many don't. Please keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more.
Masterteo89 chapter 54 . 12/13/2014
Nice, very nice story. Well, i was sure about that. Afterall you are the same author of "The Paladin and the Drow".

But are this two storyes sharing a sad destiny? I fear you won't keep writing them. And that's really a pity bcause you are a great writer and your story are really interesting.

Could you answer me , even a short yes or no, just to understand if you are still here on fanfiction . net writing your storyes or if you are not even here anymore. You know, maybe you got busy or lost interest in writing fanfictions
Malkor chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Pardon me for posting this while not through the story yet, but i just had to remark that the slayer-internal-monologue cracked me up. I don't know if it is meant to be funny, but the cynisism, the over-eagerness and the capital letters did it for me.
And while i am at it already: The NPCs are very in-character, and their developement is also well done.
Great read thus far.
KDlalala chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
It occurred to me that I have been reading this story for years now and have never given even a hint about how much I enjoy it, so I'd like to remedy that. I've read it even before you started rebooting it and it's always been one of the absolute best fics I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Excellent characterization, excellent adaptation from game to page and just excellent writing all around.
Seville chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Yay! It's coming back! 2nd favourite fanfiction ever found, this one. Excited for more!
Christine chapter 54 . 3/7/2014
YAY! I am so happy you're reviving this...I don't think there's any other writer who's captured all the characters as well as you have. Will be eagerly awaiting the next installment!
Guest chapter 54 . 2/19/2014
I can't take the suspense anymore lol hope for more soon
Theodur chapter 54 . 1/17/2014
Hmm, well that was a bit unexpected. I certainly thought this could happen down the road, but it didn't seem like Viconia had done enough to deserve this just quite yet. Or maybe she was getting warnings long time before this... maybe that would account for her pissy mood. Or some of it. Well, certainly should make for interesting consequences. This essentially renders Viconia pretty much helpless and useless to the group, and it will be interesting to see how she copes with that. Not well, would be my guess. :)
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 54 . 1/16/2014
Cool last scene! I thought the battle dragged a little bit, but that was a really excellent ending line to the chapter. I also enjoyed Minsc and Aerie and Jaheira very much in this chapter; there was some great sweetness and friendship here. Overall, well written, and I'm very glad to be reading more of this fantastic fic.
Idal Thenardier chapter 54 . 1/16/2014
Indeed, Minsc and Aerie work well as a beta couple, much like Imoen and Solaufein (even if the other two are capable of having a more conventional character development as a couple). The "BUTTKICKING FOR GOODNESS" part made my day, though I don't know why. Probably the results of being a Minsc fan and love seeing him save the day. And... oh crap. Well, Viccy should have known better than associate herself with a Helmite, a Baervanite, a relatively good druidess and a worshipper of Eilistraee. Shar forbids associations with good-aligned deities and their worshippers, unless it is to corrupt them (geeky fact #4!). As always, an excellent job, and I hope Viconia doesn't have any lethal psychological outbursts, now that I see that it will be tricky for her to get along with Jaheira in such a situation. Just good ol' psychological outbursts will do!
AllyBlaze chapter 53 . 1/15/2014
Loving can't wait for more but really can't wait for everyone to be back together again.